JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I joined this group because it seems to align with what I believe and our community of gunowners and 2nd amendment supporters need to stand together and Keep organized. Looking forward to good things here. I have not been active with owning and using guns since I was in my teens. long story short.... our house was robbed (when I was 15) and the shotgun left to me by my grandpa was taken along with my own 22.... never had a drive to just go get guns after that... Present time... I had a friend who was an army ranger in his younger days... he passed last year but we went to a fair amount of gun shows together. Now I honor his memory by being active in protecting my rights and push back against the effort to disarm American citizens. FYI I got my guns just in time before king sleezy signed the WA state law.

I am interested in reloading because .308 is ridiculous price and I'm not looking exactly for saving money as I am just being able to continue shooting.
Favorite calibers are .308 and 45LC.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups in Oregon and Washington. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

I joined this group because it seems to align with what I believe and our community of gunowners and 2nd amendment supporters need to stand together and Keep organized. Looking forward to good things here. I have not been active with owning and using guns since I was in my teens. long story short.... our house was robbed (when I was 15) and the shotgun left to me by my grandpa was taken along with my own 22.... never had a drive to just go get guns after that... Present time... I had a friend who was an army ranger in his younger days... he passed last year but we went to a fair amount of gun shows together. Now I honor his memory by being active in protecting my rights and push back against the effort to disarm American citizens. FYI I got my guns just in time before king sleezy signed the WA state law.

I am interested in reloading because .308 is ridiculous price and I'm not looking exactly for saving money as I am just being able to continue shooting.
Favorite calibers are .308 and 45LC.
Welcome!

Here is a Recipe you might wanna try...

RECIPE for 308 BOLT.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany