JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
incorrect. Idaho is one of the only states that continues to grow more conservative every year. Liberals are not moving to Idaho because of the abortion laws and weed laws. Idaho does not attract democrats like OR and WA does.

Maybe in 25 years Idaho will be the next CA, but Idaho is FAR from a "few votes away" from being ca/wa/or.

Do your homework
The biggest potheads I know voted orange. Should I tell them they're not following the proper stereotypes??

I have a good friend, born in Bend Oregon that moved to Hayden. His son had moved a couple of years prior due to the cost of living in Bend. My friend said that the locals didn't seem so happy to see them, except for their realtor.

incorrect. Idaho is one of the only states that continues to grow more conservative every year. Liberals are not moving to Idaho because of the abortion laws and weed laws. Idaho does not attract democrats like OR and WA does.

Maybe in 25 years Idaho will be the next CA, but Idaho is FAR from a "few votes away" from being ca/wa/or.

Do your homework
All I would say to Idaho residents is: Don't be complacent. Ten years ago gun owners boasted that Arizona was solid red and would never attack the 2nd. Now AZ has an anti-gun governor and two anti-gun senators.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top