JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I tried it on all our frogs and they still made that croaking sound, so I just don't bother any more.

Slip2000, now that's the schnizz

I have like half or it could be as little as a quarter of the little jar (of the paste) left if you want to just have it to try it out. Saves you money and you can see if you like it or not.

When I used it a few times Id use my GFs hair dryer to heat the gun and paste to liquify it so it'd smooth out over the firearm wear parts.

I use grease now so I no longer need it nor use it. Yours if you want it @Mono1

Ill check and see how much is left when I get home to see if its a tangible amount for you.

Cheap ($20 a pint) and used by the military (or at least claims to be). Just don't all of you order it and cause the price to go up...

Additional info:

RADCOLUBE CLP (GUN OIL) is for cleaning, lubricating and short-term preservation of small and large caliber military weapons, operating in the temperature range of -51 to 71 Degrees C (-60 to 160 Degrees F). Meets MIL-PRF-63460F, Type A, NATO Code Number S-758. NSN: 9150-01-054-6453 CLEANER: Formulated to keep small and large caliber weapons preforming in the harshest conditions. Exceeds U.S. Government CLP military specifications, approved for use in extreme environments including cold, salt, and dust. LUBRICANT: Helps weapons perform continuously at maximum firing rate without incident. Proven in extreme conditions with a fire rate of 650 rounds/min with zero stoppages. PRESERVATIVE: Trusted by the U.S. Military and approved by the U.S. Government to keep their weapons battle ready. Let RADCOLUBE CLP (GUN OIL) help protect your weapon. Government Qualified (QPL) Manufactured and supplied by Radco Industries Inc. Radco Industries has been supplying the U.S. Military with critical application fluids since 2002. Our RADCOLUBE CLP (GUN OIL) is currently being used in combat operations by the U.S. Military. DOD Approved / DOD Qualified

I have like half or it could be as little as a quarter of the little jar (of the paste) left if you want to just have it to try it out. Saves you money and you can see if you like it or not.

When I used it a few times Id use my GFs hair dryer to heat the gun and paste to liquify it so it'd smooth out over the firearm wear parts.

I use grease now so I no longer need it nor use it. Yours if you want it @Mono1

Ill check and see how much is left when I get home to see if its a tangible amount for you.
Thanks, ZA I actually have some and a variety of other stuff too. I was cleaning my guns yesterday after coming home from DRRC, and I just started wondering about it so I posted. There was a great video that a member posted back on the first page that seems really informative.

Thanks, ZA I actually have some and a variety of other stuff too. I was cleaning my guns yesterday after coming home from DRRC, and I just started wondering about it so I posted. There was a great video that a member posted back on the first page that seems really informative.
Copy that, just wanted to offer it up if you didnt have any yet.

If someone's got a youtube login, put a comment on that Project Farm video and ask him to throw RadcoLube in the next test. Never heard of it but it sounds like it's worth checking out.

Here's another cheap option for grease versus oil. It was a few years ago but someone did extensive testing on different preservation solutions and rated this pretty high. It's also cheap.

Here's an old article about it(and others): https://www.fieldandstream.com/pages/few-kind-words-about-grease/

I mostly use on my tools at work. I work around corrosive chemicals and this works pretty good to help my tools from rusting (I rub it on and wipe it off) for a decent amount of time.

Last Edited:

Here's a pretty exhaustive testing of many products that many might find interesting (includes Frog Lube).

Big fan of frog lube here. But I did notice on the first AR I bought (used) I over-applied and had build up. It took a few cleanings, but I stuck with the frog lube and have not had an issue since.

All my new firearms have started their life with frog lube and I've yet to have any issues at all.

Hot or cold, Frog Lube is proven to protect against corrosion

1644536515846.png

You have to read the instructions carefully with Frog lube. It works best being baked into the metal. Before I got smart I had several experiences with a sticky bolt/slide and malfunctions induced as a result because I had put frog lube on like any other lube but it is not designed to be applied that way.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top