JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I put the word out to some of my friends. They'll be up in that area (Wolf Creek, Timber) this weekend. They said they'll GPS their moves and report it if need be so PD and whoever can cross off any isolated areas if they want. Hope hes good man. Keep us posted. Like @Reno said, if he ended up on the other side and got turned around, it's easy to screw yourself if you dont know the area

Yeah has anyone gone that way looking for him?
Could be a case of running off the road or having car trouble.

I'm through this site and social media you could round up a good search party alone if the local LEOs or SAR can't/don't get involved.

Good luck and I hope all turns out well.

Yeah has anyone gone that way looking for him?
Could be a case of running off the road or having car trouble.

I'm through this site and social media you could round up a good search party alone if the local LEOs or SAR can't/don't get involved.

Good luck and I hope all turns out well.

One of my buddies is on it right now as we speak.....

I have a friend that has been a no call no show at work for the last four days. His phone was last pinged on Sunday near the Wolf Creek area. He has told me that he likes to go shooting up there. His name is Michael Morton. He drives a black 2005 Ford Ranger. He is approximately 6'1" and about 270 pounds. He is clean-shaven and usually wears a baseball hat. If anybody happen to see him in the last 4 to 5 days please let me know.

Thanks
Brandon

Do you happen to know which side of the HWY his phone was last pinged from??? Got dudes currently looking....

I have a friend that has been a no call no show at work for the last four days. His phone was last pinged on Sunday near the Wolf Creek area. He has told me that he likes to go shooting up there. His name is Michael Morton. He drives a black 2005 Ford Ranger. He is approximately 6'1" and about 270 pounds. He is clean-shaven and usually wears a baseball hat. If anybody happen to see him in the last 4 to 5 days please let me know.

Thanks
Brandon
Brandon, is there a link to a Facebook post about this? I'd like to share it on the Trash No Land page. Perhaps there's a news media story that you have a link to?

Thanks,

Bill

I know everyone may know this, but i didn't read it in any post....

Look for "odd" skid marks heading off the road around the area (coming and going) too.

Thoughts and prayers are with everyone - family, searchers, NWFA "friends" offering help, etc....

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top