JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I believe the tower is between hwy 26 and hwy 6 west of NW Timber Rd. Thank you!

2 wheel drive/4 wheel drive? How likely is he to get off the beaten path? Is he an explorer? Age? Health problems? Basic details I guess. Has anyone been contacted? Search party set up? I beat up the north fork today. Took right hand turns. Told everyone I passed. Girls got tired of riding around and I went through a full tank since last night

Sent from my buddy an hour or so ago.

I sent you a pm with my #, call me

That McGregor Basin (Wolf Creek Area) area isn't all that big. It loops from one end of 26 to a further west part. No real access to the private property areas north of it. While there are lots of places to get stuck in, almost all of the main roads lead out to 26.

Salmonberry links to Wheeler Road which can take you almost to an infinite amount of places in the central part of Tillamook Forest. I've known lots of folks including myself that have gotten lost in that part of Tillamook Forest.

Best of luck and I hope he shows up and isn't in serious trouble.

I might be free this weekend if it comes to getting a bandwagon out in the woods to look.

Reno

If you head up there today shoot me a text. Well be starting at the range and working our way west

It is with great displeasure for me to say that at approximately 8:34 this morning, we found Michael Morton deceased. Thanks to all who helped look for him.

I have a friend that has been a no call no show at work for the last four days. His phone was last pinged on Sunday near the Wolf Creek area. He has told me that he likes to go shooting up there. His name is Michael Morton. He drives a black 2005 Ford Ranger. He is approximately 6'1" and about 270 pounds. He is clean-shaven and usually wears a baseball hat. If anybody happen to see him in the last 4 to 5 days please let me know.

Thanks
Brandon

I'm sorry for your loss. If theres ANY information you wanna know, call or text me.

So sad and I'm so sorry this happened.

I won't speculate on what happened or why. Will wait patiently for the report in respect to friends and relatives. I hope we all do the same.

I was checking back in to post that we poked around on the Timber side of 26... I'm glad that he was found, sad to hear that he is deceased :(. Condolences to his family and friends.

It is with great displeasure for me to say that at approximately 8:34 this morning, we found Michael Morton deceased. Thanks to all who helped look for him.
Thank you for your efforts. This kind of work and this kind of result is not an easy thing to handle. You did good.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top