JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A family friend turned up first time in 2 years. Drinking and BSing and gun topic comes up. And he says," I have an AK47 I don't want, don't know anything about it. I think it's missing some parts but I'll give it to you just to see it working again." I offered to fix it for him but he said no, it's yours if you want it. Heck yes! Going to get it tomorrow and see what it is. Even a wall hanger is neat for free.

A family friend turned up first time in 2 years. Drinking and BSing and gun topic comes up. And he says," I have an AK47 I don't want, don't know anything about it. I think it's missing some parts but I'll give it to you just to see it working again." I offered to fix it for him but he said no, it's yours if you want it. Heck yes! Going to get it tomorrow and see what it is. Even a wall hanger is neat for free.
AKs are ExTREMELY complex and difficult to work on.

Best to just be safe and hand it off to me. :)

Damn nice find. Even if missing something very easy to get it running again. Look forward to hearing how it goes.

A older man and friend who said he was retiring from firearms met with me and my son, gave me a Mint 67Yugo SKS 2000rds of ammo and gave my son a still NIB AK-47 with 1500rds ammo mags and extra. This was in 2015 I wont sell the firearms nor will my son out of respect from a man retiring due to getting up in years. I still look back at times wondering if that was real. Sometimes...your story reminded me of my own Congrats

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews