JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A family friend turned up first time in 2 years. Drinking and BSing and gun topic comes up. And he says," I have an AK47 I don't want, don't know anything about it. I think it's missing some parts but I'll give it to you just to see it working again." I offered to fix it for him but he said no, it's yours if you want it. Heck yes! Going to get it tomorrow and see what it is. Even a wall hanger is neat for free.

A family friend turned up first time in 2 years. Drinking and BSing and gun topic comes up. And he says," I have an AK47 I don't want, don't know anything about it. I think it's missing some parts but I'll give it to you just to see it working again." I offered to fix it for him but he said no, it's yours if you want it. Heck yes! Going to get it tomorrow and see what it is. Even a wall hanger is neat for free.
AKs are ExTREMELY complex and difficult to work on.

Best to just be safe and hand it off to me. :)

Damn nice find. Even if missing something very easy to get it running again. Look forward to hearing how it goes.

A older man and friend who said he was retiring from firearms met with me and my son, gave me a Mint 67Yugo SKS 2000rds of ammo and gave my son a still NIB AK-47 with 1500rds ammo mags and extra. This was in 2015 I wont sell the firearms nor will my son out of respect from a man retiring due to getting up in years. I still look back at times wondering if that was real. Sometimes...your story reminded me of my own Congrats

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top