JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ahh, so your friend wants you to have his AK 47 kit!! Yeah!!! be sure to pay him a dollar or a six pack for the "KIT". All the Best getting it running, I hope to hear of it in the near future.

q1.jpg

What the heck. It's still a free gun. :)
Uh, no it isn't.

Side story: I was an environmental engineer doing safety and oversight for my company's recovery operations in Joplin, MO after their nasty tornado a few years back. Cut the town in half. One of the jobsite supervisors had immigrated from a war torn nation in Africa in the 90's. He was also involved in recovery operations at the WTC after 9/11, so it's understandable that he be unsettled around firearms. Anyway, back to Joplin, I get a radio call telling me to call my boss on my cell. She says this guy found a weapons cache and halted operations until the police could come get everything. So I drove across town only to find an old trunk full of BB guns. Told him it was fine, no one was in danger, and that he did good looking out for his crew. I walked back down the road to my car and ended up bumping into Billy Graham, but that's another story.

Uh, no it isn't.

Side story: I was an environmental engineer doing safety and oversight for my company's recovery operations in Joplin, MO after their nasty tornado a few years back. Cut the town in half. One of the jobsite supervisors had immigrated from a war torn nation in Africa in the 90's. He was also involved in recovery operations at the WTC after 9/11, so it's understandable that he be unsettled around firearms. Anyway, back to Joplin, I get a radio call telling me to call my boss on my cell. She says this guy found a weapons cache and halted operations until the police could come get everything. So I drove across town only to find an old trunk full of BB guns. Told him it was fine, no one was in danger, and that he did good looking out for his crew. I walked back down the road to my car and ended up bumping into Billy Graham, but that's another story.
You need to go back to the start, is not a firearm. Or what do you mean,"Uh, no it isn't."?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top