JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have left the People's Republic of Kalifornia and moved to the great Northwest. The clean air and open space that's actually green is a wonderment.
Already bought a gun just because I couldn't have it in California. (Too dangerous there for the peons to own)
It's great to be out.

Oh trust me on that.
I have a shopping list.
Looking at suppressors right now
Thanks all for the welcome

Hope you left the rest of Commiefornia thinking at the border... otherwise, please stay in Vancouver... it needs changing the most. (Seems like ex-Cals always want things to be just like the place they left). Weird. ;););)

Oh trust me on that.
I have a shopping list.
Looking at suppressors right now
Thanks all for the welcome

Welcome! I also moved up 2 years ago, and have bought a bunch of lowers and magazines, couple suppresors, SBR paperwork will be submitted soon.

Need to buy more pistol mags. Bans are coming here, no doubt, so be prepared.

Shooting is banned in the state forest, but it should open up in 2 or 3 months, and then we will have local places to shoot.

If you are into tacticool bubblegum and want to train, I am always looking for people to train with.

Welcome be careful they tend to pile up if you can't control your self lol IMG_20180417_163803.jpg

Be watchful, California is coming up fast to Washington in the form of Initiative Petition 1639 NO ON I-1639 - SAVE OUR SECURITY - Washington State anti-gun initiative

Register to vote.

Get your Washington Concealed Pistol License, no class required, which will waive the pistol waiting period.

If you can, take a class to get your Oregon and Utah CHL permits so you are covered to carry in over 30 states.

Buy magazines.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads