JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hope you left the rest of Commiefornia thinking at the border... otherwise, please stay in Vancouver... it needs changing the most. (Seems like ex-Cals always want things to be just like the place they left). Weird. ;););)
Oh, you can relax on that count, pal. If I liked "Commiefornia thinking" I'd still be there. I started planning this move when Gunmageddon happened back in 2016 and set the date to move when the petition drive to fight Gunmageddon failed so miserably.
Anyway, for anyone interested I am a Benefactor member of the NRA and hold memberships in GOA, SAF and NAGR. Think I still have 2-3 years left on my CRPA membership as well. I've been in the fight for gun rights for decades. One more thing I like about coming here is my vote will count a lot more here than it ever did in California so I hustled and just made the deadline to vote in the primary.

Spending this week un-neutering my AR's and still unpacking
Once again--Thanks all for the welcome.

Say--When is the next FNRA dinner in Vancouver?

Oh, you can relax on that count, pal. If I liked "Commiefornia thinking" I'd still be there.

Well pal, you must be the 2nd Commifornian to leave that thinking behind. I was the first... left in 1980 from San Diego. :D

Where in Cali ya from? Didja shut the door behind ya? ;)

Well, I'm leaving the door open.
I'm working on a buddy to move up here once he retires. Trying to start a "Free State Washington" project where I get all of my conservative friends to move up here to make Washington a Second Amendment Sanctuary state. I truly believe my vote will count for a lot more up here.
Wife and I came up from San Jose, it is getting crazy crowded there with tons of new high density housing buildings going in without a single thought about infrastructure, which is falling apart. Wife and I were visiting friends up here a few years ago and fell in love with the area. Open space, clean air and great food across the river. Haven't found good Mexican food yet, though.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top