JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Been here for little over 2 weeks and this was posted on the forum I joined. About 20 minutes from the house.

We are going to be taking care of a hog problem this Saturday. Is anyone interested in some free meat? All hogs will be gutted, but will need to be picked up on demand Saturday.

Don't want to promote other sites on this forum, or any other, bad form in my opinion. My purpose with this excerpt was to illustrate the 1 hog hunting in the area and 2 the generosity of the folks down here.

Don't want to promote other sites on this forum, or any other, bad form in my opinion. My purpose with this excerpt was to illustrate the 1 hog hunting in the area and 2 the generosity of the folks down here.
It's owned by the same person :)

We link other forums all the time here. Never though of it as being bad form?

NWFA and SWFA are both owned and run by @Joe Link .
You must think I live under a rock. Been a member since 2011. Check my profile. I know most of the public announcements regarding this site including the ownership of SWFA.
A short while back I had my pee pee slapped for posting so called copyrighted material from a national news site. So excuse my reluctance to post my source,which by the way, a person of average computer skills could find in minutes if it was important to the individual searching for the info. JEEZE that is 5 minutes I will never get back.

You must think I live under a rock. Been a member since 2011. Check my profile. I know most of the public announcements regarding this site including the ownership of SWFA.
A short while back I had my pee pee slapped for posting so called copyrighted material from a national news site.

Since you know the rules it seems like you just wanted to criticize my post or were trying to be a mod. and slap my pee pee, not good either way.

End of subject on my part.

A short while back I had my pee pee slapped for posting so called copyrighted material from a national news site. So excuse my reluctance to post my source,which by the way, a person of average computer skills could find in minutes if it was important to the individual searching for the info. JEEZE that is 5 minutes I will never get back.
Believe me I know you knew. I was just joking around with you.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top