JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Over the years traveling around the northwest, I have seen two guns at gun stores and don't know what they are. I'd like to get one. They were little pocket guns in .22lr, one in stainless steel, and one in blue and brass. They are similar .22 versions of the COP in .357 magnum, but size of an NAA arms single action .22. If anyone can tell me what they are, I'd thank you, so I can do the buy thing. Gotta get one for Christmas. :D

Thanks fellas. It was not the Mossberg Brownie. I believe it was the Sharps derringer in .22 lr. I found a stainless one on the internet not for sale. There is another one identical to it in blue and a brass frame. The hammer cocks like a NAA mini revolver and has an exposed trigger like the same. Barrels slide forward to load/unload. Sweet pocket gun.

Just got done working on my father in laws 4 barrel derringer, it's a copy of the Sharps pepperbox made out of brass and steel. It's pretty sweet, he lost one of the screws and I found one from numrichs and got it replaced. Shoots .22 short only. Made by Uberti from somewhere around 50's through the 70's...they show up on gun broker from time to time... his is from 1963, date is in roman numerals...

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top