JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Blade City

Some of the stuff may look cheap but the one I got (wood and silver) is pretty well made for $20.

I know that there are better knives out there (obviously) so no need to flame me. These are just inexpensive cool knives. . .
Screen_Shot_2016-07-13_at_8.57.54_PM_2048x2048.png
Big Boy Stilettos (Sold separately or together)

Not flaming you but my hard earned money needs to find something I will actually use, and I didn't see anything that fit that description.
This is the sort of stuff they load the tables with at K&G shows and flea markets to sell to the kids because they are "Cool".
Gabby

I've ordered and use on a daily bases many knives from inexpensive sources.

One of my current favorite daily carries is a ganzo firebird auto. Cost me 20 dollars.

@Liberty97045

Also look at budk.com and powercutlery.com

I bought a 13" version of one of those for an inexpensive amount as a gift for someone that drives disabled people in some very "sketchy" areas of the city. He liked it. He's a good man that shouldn't be subject to abuse by the "stupid faction" of NE Portland.

Last Edited:
I just ordered and received recently an Enlan EL 06 folder mainly because they seem to get plenty of good reviews in the knife forums I've been scanning. I like the axial lock on my friends Benchmade but I can't afford one and probably still wouldn't if I could for fear of losing it, so I got this one for about $15 including shipping. The blade is really tight with no flex or wobble and it opens one handed easy via the thumb stud.
I did read that they could be stiff to close and mine is but I'm hoping it will eventually wear in, it definitely requires 2 hands to unlock and close, though once you get it started closing it, one handed is then possible. It has a 3 3/8" fine ground drop point blade that came sharp enough to shave some of the fuzz off my arm I don't have heavy hair on my person except my beard, and I didn't try it on that.:eek:
I haven't used it heavy yet, just opening a box and some letters. I'll do some whittling with it soon so I can see how well it holds an edge.
The blade is 8Cr13Mov which I've never had any experience with. The reviews said it did pretty well, which remains to be seen.
Anyway for $15 or so if I lose or break it I'm not out much and I won't cry! Now I use my good Buck for a money clip and it's along if I need it.
More later,
Gabby

Whatever floats your boat, who care what others think. I collect knives, especially benchmades, but ive had a recent interest in chinese knives. Ganzos and Ontario rats are awesome specimens. I chopped down some wood by the river this past weekend using my rat 1 and it stayed centered after smashing a rock against it several times. Sorry, went off topic a bit but yeah, buy it if it makes you happy :cool:.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top