1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Found Ammo at Sportsman/Bi-Mart

Discussion in 'Ammunition & Reloading' started by jimboshooter, Oct 8, 2009.

1. jimboshooter

jimboshooter West Portland, Oregon Active Member

In case this is of any interest to anyone. Stopped by some stores in the last two days and found the following:

Found PMC 223 for $9/20 rounds at Sportsman Warehouse. Lots. Also had a new stock of CCI 22 LR last Saturday $7/100 rounds. Quite a bit.

Found UMC 223 for $8/20 rounds at Dick's. Lots. They also had losts of 9MM Luger (I forget the grain) and 22LR.

Hillsboro Bi-Mart had lots of UMC 223, lots of 9MM Luger (147 gr $14/ 50 rounds and 115 gr $10/50 rounds), some 22LR ($6/100 rounds) and other stuff. I have not seen this much ammo on thier shelves for a while.

Bi-Mart on 99W, Farmington and Beaverton all seemed to have more ammo than they have for a while.

Bi-Mart in Beaverton had some 380 til I got there. Found a box at Walmart in Vancouver. Dicks had about 10 boxes for a while, but it was the aluminum Blazer. I picked up a few.

I've been stoping at a couple Bi-Marts on my way home from work 2 Xs each week and noticed the stock growing.
  2. Benny503

Benny503 Grants Pass Well-Known Member

I checked Walmart and Bi-mart today at GP and found no handgun ammo at all... including 22LR.... they all out :-(
  3. terrylf72

terrylf72 Portland, Oregon, United States Member

Gresham, Medowland Bimarts have primers (CCI & Remington) and Alliant powder.
  4. dario541

dario541 medford, or 97504 Member

The Bi-Mart in Medford at Bear Creek Plaza has Remington primers. They also had some 9MM and 40S&W. And lots of .38 Special.
  5. SJS46

SJS46 yamhill county Active Member

I was in Ashland Bimart about 2 weeks ago and there shelves were full, the only ammo i didn't see was .380. I picked up 1200 CCI small pistol primers (400 at a time) they had pretty much all the differant primers as well as powder, universal, 231 picked up some of that to, so might be worth a trip.
  6. 503glock

503glock salem New Member