JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There is not much in it currently. I've been basically researching and sourcing materials for my builds but it's www.detroitdeplorables.com if your need anything non regulated email me and I'll see what I can do for your. I can get poly 80 Glock frames really really cheap right now btw. I can do the 940c for 85.00 to you. Sign up on the site and I'll be emailing updates.

View attachment 974914
A pop up that's potentially nsfw is just a dumb idea. You've got a grammar mistake in your banner. Your website was built by an LLC that has no web presence (that I can easily find) and was incorporated on 4/27/21. If I didn't know better, I'd say that your web builder is you under a different name.

See, if I come across a company that I don't know, but I see that their website is built and maintained by the same team that did work for Best Buy, Ruger, etc., this gives instant credibility to that business.

You have no such credibility. Your website doesn't even offer an "About Us" section to help me get to know you and your business. You're acting like the internet version of the shady dude with the trench coat trying to offer me candy to get into his van. No thanks.

Business relationships are built on trust - especially small business and their customers. You came to this forum spouting off about all the stuff *you're going to do*. No one cares. But, you know what would work? Tell us about you - who you are, where'd you grow up, how long have you been in the industry, who'd you work for before striking out on your own, what's your business goal(s)? Here's an example you can follow: https://www.bloodrootblades.com/team

People want to care about you before they'll give $0.02 about your business.

So a poster with 4 posts wants to modify a "grey-area-legal" trigger for u,
View attachment 975014
Meh.

You never know. The proof will be in the eating of the pudding, if there is any pudding to eat.

There is a guy on the bullpup forum who makes triggers in very low production numbers for guns that the larger trigger manufacturers mostly ignore, and does a pretty good job of it from what I had read/heard. It often takes him months and sometimes a trigger gets put on the back shelf.

I don't know people who are online. They could just be some troll, some clueless in-duh-vidual, or someone who is especially talented/skilled. As I said, the proof is in the pudding.

A pop up that's potentially nsfw is just a dumb idea. You've got a grammar mistake in your banner. Your website was built by an LLC that has no web presence (that I can easily find) and was incorporated on 4/27/21. If I didn't know better, I'd say that your web builder is you under a different name.

See, if I come across a company that I don't know, but I see that their website is built and maintained by the same team that did work for Best Buy, Ruger, etc., this gives instant credibility to that business.

You have no such credibility. Your website doesn't even offer an "About Us" section to help me get to know you and your business. You're acting like the internet version of the shady dude with the trench coat trying to offer me candy to get into his van. No thanks.

Business relationships are built on trust - especially small business and their customers. You came to this forum spouting off about all the stuff *you're going to do*. No one cares. But, you know what would work? Tell us about you - who you are, where'd you grow up, how long have you been in the industry, who'd you work for before striking out on your own, what's your business goal(s)? Here's an example you can follow: https://www.bloodrootblades.com/team

People want to care about you before they'll give $0.02 about your business.

I didn't come here asking for business. I made the mistake of joint the conversation. The website was thrown up in haste and hadn't been touched since. No point on working on it since I'm moving hosts and rebuilding due to lack of ftp support. I'm the LLC that built it. I'm not trying to hide from anyone. The company I registered with did the weird bubblegum with hiding my presence. My location isn't really anyone's concern due to me being an online entity currently. I have a building that I will be moving to shortly after my approval as to not disrupt the process. I have to register every firearm I build and tie it to the serial. I'm not hard to find. My names Dave Schmittler I work at Detroit assembly center mack as a day job. I live in Warren Michigan. My location will be in Waterford. I have both Fb and insta tied to my name when I decided to get in the business seriously I was making a lot of money via gunbroker and via social media and I was unaware of the limitations of wix at the time. Since then, I've been doing research, sourcing product. Giving product to people to give test runs and tell me their thoughts. Building my own regulated product to study and see what if anything I'd do different. I came in here basically to let it be known if anyone wanted that I have the 3D work for the rare breed and not gonna lie kinda excited that I got one.

And I'm not concerned with peoples feelings about my the way I talk, type or feel I want to represent my page. I'm a photographer and took that photo with my 300blackout I built so it's a perfect representation of who I am. My quality, service and pricing will say all that needs to be said for me.

And I did want to apologize. To be honest I read about two sentences of what you replied with and went on the defense. I do appreciate your input. I have no idea who it says set up my site. My llc is three one d enterprises and my dba is the Detroit Deplorables. This conversation has had me on the defense since instead of anything else, certain responses went negative. I was in hear sharing information and it was automatic trash talk and discouragement. When I get my first set done I'm gonna put a bout a thousand rounds through one and give a couple away to have them tested from another point of view. To be honest. The only reason I'd do this is because the lack of ability to acquire. Their unwillingness to address the issues brought to them and the ridiculous price point. Had they kept up with demand, been a sensible price point and took the issues of the reset spring problems and addressed them I would have been a customer/ dealer.

I've broken your blocks up and things aren't quite in order from the way you wrote, but it'll make more sense with the flow of this response.

And I did want to apologize. To be honest I read about two sentences of what you replied with and went on the defense.

My goal was not to put you on the defense and I apologize that my post came off negatively. Let's start over.

Welcome to the forum! This is a good community of 2A rights advocates from all walks of life. If you're ever in the PNW, you'll be in good company. When the time comes, do look into becoming a supporting vendor - it's a win win proposition and you'll find that many dealers, shops, and gunsmiths are a part of this community and among the most knowledgable contributors to this site. We also have a sister-site for the Southwest, if you haven't found it already.

I didn't come here asking for business. I made the mistake of joint the conversation. The website was thrown up in haste and hadn't been touched since. No point on working on it since I'm moving hosts and rebuilding due to lack of ftp support. I'm the LLC that built it. I'm not trying to hide from anyone. The company I registered with did the weird bubblegum with hiding my presence. My location isn't really anyone's concern due to me being an online entity currently. I have a building that I will be moving to shortly after my approval as to not disrupt the process. I have to register every firearm I build and tie it to the serial. I'm not hard to find. My names Dave Schmittler I work at Detroit assembly center mack as a day job. I live in Warren Michigan. My location will be in Waterford. I have both Fb and insta tied to my name when I decided to get in the business seriously I was making a lot of money via gunbroker and via social media and I was unaware of the limitations of wix at the time. Since then, I've been doing research, sourcing product. Giving product to people to give test runs and tell me their thoughts. Building my own regulated product to study and see what if anything I'd do different. I came in here basically to let it be known if anyone wanted that I have the 3D work for the rare breed and not gonna lie kinda excited that I got one.

I think you misunderstood the point of my post - and while the info dump is an appreciated gesture, it doesn't really solve the problem. I've seen ammo scam websites pop up from Nigerian princes with more details than yours. If you're building a business, then you need to start building trust. If you have established FB Biz pages and Insta pages, why are they not linked to your website? It'd go a long way in establishing trust.

Frankly, there are a ton of firearms companies out there. Just about none of the small dealers can match pricing to Sportsman's or Bass Pro or the big online dealers...so what keeps the little guys going? The relationship they built and build with their customers. What are relationships built on? You get the picture.

All my questions to you are rhetorical and for your consideration. I don't want answers. Architecting customer experiences is what I do for a living and I am sincerely trying to offer you a different perspective. You seem like the eager young guy with some skill and a product and are so damn excited to bring it to market. And that's good! Just, don't get so wrapped up in your product that you fail to run the business. You should know this if you struck out as a photographer: it's not the best photographers that stay in business - it's the best businessmen who know how to shoot.

And I'm not concerned with peoples feelings about my the way I talk, type or feel I want to represent my page. I'm a photographer and took that photo with my 300blackout I built so it's a perfect representation of who I am. My quality, service and pricing will say all that needs to be said for me.

I'm not going to subject your photo to a formal critique - all I'm saying is that it is NSFW content and you immediately turn off a percentage of your target market with it. Consider a different shot.

To reiterate what I said above: viewers to your site don't want a "representation of who you are." They want: who you are. Your quality, service, and pricing can tell an established market what they need to know about you. You don't have that market - so I have no idea about your service and quality - which are the key driving factors behind a purchase. Price? Not as big an influence as you may think.

It feels as if you are hiding behind these things. If your service rocks, show me the review. Show me the testimonial that your customer wrote on a forum like this one. Show me the YouTube review someone did of your Glock trigger. If you can't - then your service doesn't rock. It doesn't not rock either - it's ambiguous. And in these cases, the customer must determine your ability to serve through a proxy...except I know nothing about you, so there is no proxy for me to connect with. Aaaand we're back to my first point.

When I get my first set done I'm gonna put a bout a thousand rounds through one and give a couple away to have them tested from another point of view. To be honest. The only reason I'd do this is because the lack of ability to acquire. Their unwillingness to address the issues brought to them and the ridiculous price point. Had they kept up with demand, been a sensible price point and took the issues of the reset spring problems and addressed them I would have been a customer/ dealer.

It sounds like you found a niche and I'm excited for you. Have you ever backed a Kickstarter or IndieGoGo? Ever seen one fail? You are effectively in the same boat as those companies - trying to drive hype for a thing that doesn't exist. It's a very small market of people who will go on this journey with you; the rest will say, "call me when the product exists."

So, if you are trying to drive hype, I'd encourage you to do as successful Kickstarters do: Explain in detail and in video what the product is, your timeline, expectations, why you'll succeed, what risks you face, and how you will deal with those risks. Offer updates through the process of manufacture and testing. Essentially, be transparent about it and feed people content to keep them interested. Aaaand we're back to my first point.

I wish you luck, Dave, and I really am excited to see where this trigger idea of yours goes.

I've broken your blocks up and things aren't quite in order from the way you wrote, but it'll make more sense with the flow of this response.

My goal was not to put you on the defense and I apologize that my post came off negatively. Let's start over.

Welcome to the forum! This is a good community of 2A rights advocates from all walks of life. If you're ever in the PNW, you'll be in good company. When the time comes, do look into becoming a supporting vendor - it's a win win proposition and you'll find that many dealers, shops, and gunsmiths are a part of this community and among the most knowledgable contributors to this site. We also have a sister-site for the Southwest, if you haven't found it already.

I think you misunderstood the point of my post - and while the info dump is an appreciated gesture, it doesn't really solve the problem. I've seen ammo scam websites pop up from Nigerian princes with more details than yours. If you're building a business, then you need to start building trust. If you have established FB Biz pages and Insta pages, why are they not linked to your website? It'd go a long way in establishing trust.

Frankly, there are a ton of firearms companies out there. Just about none of the small dealers can match pricing to Sportsman's or Bass Pro or the big online dealers...so what keeps the little guys going? The relationship they built and build with their customers. What are relationships built on? You get the picture.

All my questions to you are rhetorical and for your consideration. I don't want answers. Architecting customer experiences is what I do for a living and I am sincerely trying to offer you a different perspective. You seem like the eager young guy with some skill and a product and are so damn excited to bring it to market. And that's good! Just, don't get so wrapped up in your product that you fail to run the business. You should know this if you struck out as a photographer: it's not the best photographers that stay in business - it's the best businessmen who know how to shoot.

I'm not going to subject your photo to a formal critique - all I'm saying is that it is NSFW content and you immediately turn off a percentage of your target market with it. Consider a different shot.

To reiterate what I said above: viewers to your site don't want a "representation of who you are." They want: who you are. Your quality, service, and pricing can tell an established market what they need to know about you. You don't have that market - so I have no idea about your service and quality - which are the key driving factors behind a purchase. Price? Not as big an influence as you may think.

It feels as if you are hiding behind these things. If your service rocks, show me the review. Show me the testimonial that your customer wrote on a forum like this one. Show me the YouTube review someone did of your Glock trigger. If you can't - then your service doesn't rock. It doesn't not rock either - it's ambiguous. And in these cases, the customer must determine your ability to serve through a proxy...except I know nothing about you, so there is no proxy for me to connect with. Aaaand we're back to my first point.

It sounds like you found a niche and I'm excited for you. Have you ever backed a Kickstarter or IndieGoGo? Ever seen one fail? You are effectively in the same boat as those companies - trying to drive hype for a thing that doesn't exist. It's a very small market of people who will go on this journey with you; the rest will say, "call me when the product exists."

So, if you are trying to drive hype, I'd encourage you to do as successful Kickstarters do: Explain in detail and in video what the product is, your timeline, expectations, why you'll succeed, what risks you face, and how you will deal with those risks. Offer updates through the process of manufacture and testing. Essentially, be transparent about it and feed people content to keep them interested. Aaaand we're back to my first point.

I wish you luck, Dave, and I really am excited to see where this trigger idea of yours goes.
That's a lot of words lol. I will read when I get home. Anf 2a had 9mm for 399

Below is a portion of an email I receive from Rare Breed today, screw these idiots they can keep their garbage...

Be Advised:

By clicking the link above you will be sent to a hidden page on our website not available to the general public. If this hidden page shows "out of stock", you've already missed this round.

Keep your eyes peeled! The next round of restock notification emails will be sent out soon.

You will get exactly 3 chances to make a purchase.

If after those three email notifications have been sent and you still have not purchased a trigger, you will be dropped from the waitlist and will no longer receive our restock notification emails.

Anyone ever checked out the Tac con trigger? It has a selectable frs.

300 Blackout. Who's good at figuring out cyclic rate? 30 round mag.

To get rounds per minute you can look at the video in a video editing program (I think I used free NCH videopad editor in the past as I recall) that shows the audio graphically. You can see the sounds on the graph and see the timeline from first to last shot. That 300 BO first video sounds very fast to me. maybe 850-950 rpm as a total WAG?

Last Edited:
To get rounds per minute you can look at the video in a video editing program (I think I used free NCH videopad editor in the past as I recall) that shows the audio graphically. You can see the sounds on the graph and see the timeline from first to last shot. That 300 BO first video sounds very fast to me. maybe 850-950 rpm as a total WAG?
30 rounds in right at 1.5 seconds. Thats 1200 RPM cyclic. Not a lot you can do to slow that down either. No buffer in there.

30 rounds in right at 1.5 seconds. Thats 1200 RPM cyclic. Not a lot you can do to slow that down either. No buffer in there.
Holy frijoles, that's screaming fast! That's like 50%ish more than an m16 and double many binaries. Ur gonna need to convert that gun to belt fed with quick change barrels! ;)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top