JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I bought one (from a retailer no receipt ;) lol) just to take it apart, see how it works do some tweaking and gonna produce my own. I started a firearm accessory site and I am waiting for my 7 approval to manufacture custom and exclusive products. I'm working now in making the frt a select fire and fixing some design issues with the original design I saw while doing the tear down. The body will 7075 and looking at titanium for the trigger hammer and reset. I'm going to trim the body up to lighten it a little. Trying to stay at 250 or less retail.
You don't need an 07 to make triggers or really anything other than frames and firearms. Accessories certainly not.

You don't need an 07 to make triggers or really anything other than frames and firearms. Accessories certainly not.
Why would you think I didn't know that? It clearly states I'm doing accessories and parts while awaiting the 7 and currently I'm working on the forced reset.. didn't say anywhere I needed a 7 for a trigger lol.

You missed the part just after that that said I'm currently working on manufacturing the trigger. With my ffl (7 class 3sot) you can build and complicate all regulated items including lowers surpressors and full auto. Tou just need a 7 for receivers. You want NFA access its what I got.

Funny when members with only 4 posts has most of those posts bashing other long standing members.

Whenever I hear "i'm gonna do this, I'm gonna do that" and it involves a long term commitment, specialized knowledge, government red tape, insurance, $, and other complications to see it through i just roll my eyes. I think it's better to tell us what you have done after you do it instead of all the things u think u are going to do.

anyone tried the FRT in a 308 lower or is the BCG too different? rarebreed says only ar15 variants. i havent looked at mine yet. just from memory, i dont think the locking bar can be tripped by a 308 bcg.

I bought one (from a retailer no receipt ;) lol) just to take it apart, see how it works do some tweaking and gonna produce my own. I started a firearm accessory site and I am waiting for my 7 approval to manufacture custom and exclusive products. I'm working now in making the frt a select fire and fixing some design issues with the original design I saw while doing the tear down. The body will 7075 and looking at titanium for the trigger hammer and reset. I'm going to trim the body up to lighten it a little. Trying to stay at 250 or less retail.
What's the name of your firearm accessory site? I would like to check it out.

What's the name of your firearm accessory site? I would like to check it out.
There is not much in it currently. I've been basically researching and sourcing materials for my builds but it's www.detroitdeplorables.com if your need anything non regulated email me and I'll see what I can do for your. I can get poly 80 Glock frames really really cheap right now btw. I can do the 940c for 85.00 to you. Sign up on the site and I'll be emailing updates.

8BD86332-C1B8-48C2-94A5-0B598A9E5EA3.jpeg

So a poster with 4 posts wants to modify a "grey-area-legal" trigger for u,
View attachment 975014
Not everyone has been a member since day one I'm sorry i don't spend my life trolling forums to try and have a negative opinion on someone else. You know nothing about me or my abilities nor do you know how to comprehend obviously since most have realized that I stated build not modify.

And if you could interpret the law you know nothing about obviously, there is no grey are in firearms. "Shall not be infringed" is pretty clear to me.. but I won't act ignorant like I didn't know what you meant. The atf states it multiple rounds go off from one action. This is multiple actions to fire. Off when pulled and when released. So it's 100% black and white legal for now. So I'd suggest you go buy one before they make them illegal and you will be grandfathered like all other rights they took away on the past.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top