JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Here you go. For those folks looking for free target stickers to fill back out the center of a shot out target or just make your own bulls eye. Free shipping too!!!

Regulate Assault Weapons Now | Show Your Support With Stickers

I ordered 5,000 of these... Nice simple black, round, easy to spot on white background at 100+meters.
regulate-assault-weapons-sticker-4_2048x2048.jpg

Figure AR-15's are already fully regulated. One pull of trigger, one round fired. It won't get any more regulated than that, so I may as well help them go through their obviously unneeded budget and sticker stock.

"Their address is a mailbox at a UPS store."

Well... the group is most likely made up of uneducated liberal wussies... They're probably afraid to give out a real address thinking all gun guys are crazed killers.

Even though typically, when left the heck alone to enjoy our favorite pastime, we are some pretty friendly folks.

Tag.....So, when will we see the first one of these stickers on a Prius/Subaru etc. around the PDX, Salem, Eugene areas? :D

Shipping was free. If they actually show up, total cost paid by this company. No payment info provided period or I wouldn't have posted this. Only info provided was an email and address to ship too.

A secodary email and my work address, which is huge gun friendly, lol. They provide me with a company card for ammo to to take influential customers out shooting to get to know them better and promote company relations.

:s0013::s0115:as·sault ri·fle
noun
  1. a rapid-fire, magazine-fed automatic rifle designed for infantry use.
So there trying to ban rifles that our military use? I know all my ar's are semiauto and Im not infantry so I quess that excludes us

They never shipped them too me
Maybe you should send them a email and tell them they really really upset you now you spend a lot of time in your safe space and have to have thearpy once a week because you didn't get your stickers waaaa waaaa waaa they might understand that

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top