JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Have you been paying attention in the past century?

I label you a whiner. What laws, other than for the public good (e.g., no littering, no spewing of toxic waste into rivers, etc.) are stopping you from pretty much doing any damn thing you want? Heck, there is nothing to stop you from dressing up like Uncle Sam, strapping on a side arm, and singing "God Bless America" in public. Or you can burn a flag if you think things are so bad. I don't get your guys who bubblegum about how bad it is in America. Leave if you don't like it here, try and change things, or quit whining.

I label you a whiner. What laws, other than for the public good (e.g., no littering, no spewing of toxic waste into rivers, etc.) are stopping you from pretty much doing any damn thing you want? Heck, there is nothing to stop you from dressing up like Uncle Sam, strapping on a side arm, and singing "God Bless America" in public. Or you can burn a falg if you think things are so bad. I don't get your guys who bubblegum about how bad it is in America. Leave if you don't like it here, try and change things, or STFU.

LOL, like it or leave. That's your argument?

But hey, because Master has graciously allowed you to conceal carry a puff gun, things are all swell now. Never mind the drug war (enforced by cops), NDAA/Patriot Act (enforced by cops), NFA/GCA/FOPA (enforced by cops), eminent domain (promoted by cops), Soviet style pre-dawn SWAT raids (executed by cops)... I could go on, but apparently everything's fine in your eye.

SonicBlue: pm'ed ya.

LOL, like it or leave. That's your argument?

But hey, because Master has graciously allowed you to conceal carry a puff gun, things are all swell now. Never mind the drug war (enforced by cops), NDAA/Patriot Act (enforced by cops), NFA/GCA/FOPA (enforced by cops), eminent domain (loved by cops), Soviet style pre-dawn SWAT raids (executed by cops)... I could go on, but apparently everything's fine in your eye.

Yeah, pretty much. Most of the things you listed apply to criminals or terrorists and I am neither.

Yeah, I get all you guy's point but ain't gonna waste my time wringing my hands wishing for old times that never happened to come back again. It's a complex world and we are not worth spit to people in power so what's the point of whining about it?

Do you folks have a plan or something? If so, maybe I can see if there is actually something that can be done.

There is no reason for LEO's to come up to me and ask me questions when i am not braking any law, or i haven't witnessed a crime. Whats next, random pat-downs? Just because there is a high crime area, dose not make everyone there a criminal.
Sickening what people will do/give up in the name of "safety"

Actually, Random Pat downs are in NYC. Stop, question and frisk... or something like that.

We could stop blowing people up half-way around the world and take our military bases out of their holy-land.

That would go a long ways towards not having people hating our country so intensely that they are willing to blow themselves up to do us damage.

Their rage is, in large part, completely understandable.

obama was spozed to go talk to all these folks and make everything warm and fuzzy, remember. That was a major campaign promise in 08'
Everyone's talking about Adama Lanza, but no one seems to be talking about the fact that Obama has killed many times more children in drone strikes which he has personally authorized, knowing children would be killed.

Kinda puts those crocodile tears into perspective huh?

Obama was supposed to talk to all these people that hate us and make everything warm and fuzzy, remember. That was major campaign BS in 08'. Otherwise, can't say that I disagree with you. Ken

Actually, Random Pat downs are in NYC. Stop, question and frisk... or something like that.

I can't see how they can get away with that. Like i said before, some people will give up little pieces of liberty for the illusion of safety. They think the government is going to put a warm blanket around them and nothing will happen.
Need to wake up before one of these days we turn form citizens to public droins.
Dose not supries me in New York City, i mean you won't even be able to buy a decent sized soda there any more. There is no reason to stop me if i am walking my dog. Unless you want to pet my dog, but i am not breaking any laws.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top