JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When I seen the title I thought "cool, I just slaughtered a pig last week. Maybe there's something useful I can learn". But after reading the article it now has me thinking of the Nazis asking people for their papers.

Hey all,
Saw this on the Blaze, i look there once and awhile for news stories, honestly living in this town and hearing this would make me a little uneasy. Not because of the incress number of LEO's on the street but form what it sounds like the interrogation of every one would be where i have a problem. Take a look, would like to know what people think of this, and if you think i could happen in a place around here.

<broken link removed>

There is no reason for LEO's to come up to me and ask me questions when i am not braking any law, or i haven't witnessed a crime. Whats next, random pat-downs? Just because there is a high crime area, dose not make everyone there a criminal.
Sickening what people will do/give up in the name of "safety"

This statment is about as logical as saying all gun owners are mass murders. Grow up, go away or both.

When all the cop unions stop supporting the murderers in their ranks, when the "good cops" openly denounce them, and when cops refuse to enforce the fascist laws passed by insane politicians, I'll stop lumping them together.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top