JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
:s0131:

Former D.C. prosecutor says Dems push unconstitutional gun laws

A former District of Columbia prosecutor writes in today’s Washington Times that the “Democrats’ continued attempts to pass federal laws that defy the Supreme Court have compelled the states to pass nullification laws.”

<broken link removed>

:s0155:

FOLLOW-UP:

1A scandal shows press why 2A activists oppose Obama

The First Amendment scandal now erupting in Washington, D.C. should clear up any mystery for the Associated Press and other news agencies why Second Amendment activists are so opposed to Obama administration efforts to create massive new intrusions into gun owner privacy.

<broken link removed>

"
The First Amendment scandal now erupting in Washington, D.C. should clear up any mystery for the Associated Press and other news agencies why Second Amendment activists are so opposed to Obama administration efforts to create massive new intrusions into gun owner privacy
"

You would think so, but I won't be surprised if there are plenty of media organizations that don't make that connection. They don't view firearms as a right beause they don't use them. It just won't occur to them.

"
Gun rights activists are sarcastically amused by the AP scandal because this is the story that appears to finally have gotten the attention of the press.
"

Very well said. I chuckled when I read that.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top