JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone else having issues with FN? I entered my fns9c serial number to see if my gun was part of this "recall". It said it is a directed me to the FN site. I filled out contact info and it took me to this screen...
Screenshot_20190411-164004_Samsung Internet.jpg

When I hit the case tab this just refreshes over and over. Nothing changes....so then i click the support tab and get this...
Screenshot_20190411-163954_Samsung Internet.jpg

Any ideas?

Wow that's garbage. They dont even provide a shipping label. Just tell you to ship it yourself insured....
That sucks man, I checked my FNS40 and the website said it wasn't part of the recall batch. I really hate it when they don't cover the shipping when its a factory issue that had nothing to do with the end user/owner.
So far I have had excellent repoir the the few FN pistols I own. Honestly they are the most comfortable pistols to shoot and carry.

That sucks man, I checked my FNS40 and the website said it wasn't part of the recall batch. I really hate it when they don't cover the shipping when its a factory issue that had nothing to do with the end user/owner.
So far I have had excellent repoir the the few FN pistols I own. Honestly they are the most comfortable pistols to shoot and carry.
Yeah I'm not even sure what the exact issue is with them. I saw the video but wasnt quite understanding the exact issue...as far as I could tell they pressed the gun up against something to make it go out of battery, pulled the trigger and nothing happened, then when it went back into battery it went off? I dont know. I dont think I'll even send it in at this point.

Yeah I'm not even sure what the exact issue is with them. I saw the video but wasnt quite understanding the exact issue...as far as I could tell they pressed the gun up against something to make it go out of battery, pulled the trigger and nothing happened, then when it went back into battery it went off? I dont know. I dont think I'll even send it in at this point.
I'd think every semi auto has this issue, I done it with one of my Tupperware guns.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top