JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$948
Manufacturer
FN Herstal
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Tillamook
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Nearly mint FN SPR 308 24" Barrel. Wanted to take a long range shooting class and I purchased this firearm for that experience. Two days of shooting maybe a 100 rounds total. Managed to get hits at 1000 yards. The firearm is way more capable than I am. Comes in the original box, and paperwork. Note the FN factory target and notes. 3 shot group at a 100 yards. Nice heavy rifle that minimizes recoil and is fun to shoot.
Asking $950.00 which I believe is a killer deal. Shipped to your FFL for $65.00. Meet in the Besveton or Hillsboro area for $50.00 Go through a Tillamook FFL and no Charge. If you need some nice optics for long range I may be able to accommodate you. Prefer Cash, can use Zell. No trades as I'm downsizing.
If you will check my buyer's feed back you'll see that everyone is very pleased with the transactions.

IMG_4578.jpg IMG_4580.jpg IMG_4581.jpg IMG_4583.jpg IMG_4585.JPG IMG_4584.JPG IMG_4582.JPG IMG_4579.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Amazing rifle at an amazing price. This rifle has McMillan fiber glass stock, and the stock itself is probably $700-$800. I wish you were in Seattle area.

Amazing rifle at an amazing price. This rifle has McMillan fiber glass stock, and the stock itself is probably $700-$800. I wish you were in Seattle area.
You are correct. I find it easier to sell locally and will offer significantly lower price for that convenience. If it doesn't sell in the next few days I will move it to a larger venue but that takes more of my time and time is money. I appreciate your input.

You are correct. I find it easier to sell locally and will offer significantly lower price for that convenience. If it doesn't sell in the next few days I will move it to a larger venue but that takes more of my time and time is money. I appreciate your input.
Good luck!!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.