JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$750
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Corvallis
State
Oregon
Zip Code
*Price Reduction*

Romanian 'G' AK-47 in 7.62x39mm with original barrel and receiver by NDS / Nodak. Low round count, as the 'G's never saw combat and were "Guard" unit rifles. Very accurate AK-47: used as a 'stage rifle' at the 15th Annual Oregon FAL shoot wherein all competitors got hits on IPSC 'C' at 300, and some got all hits. Last week, in prep for this sales ad, I shot the last 8 rounds of Wolf Polyformance 124 gr. ball in one of those magazines at 100 yards. Target posted here, with 7 of 8 rounds in 4" (iron sights with Wolf ammo...).

Cerakote for environmental protection: it was built as a 'truck gun' but ended up being way better than a truck gun. I'm selling because I've moved completely to 5.56x45 and various guns (ARs, bolt guns, etc.) that use the same ammo. See other ads for 7.62x39 ammo sales!

$750 obo. I include 5 MagPul mags with the sale.

IMG_5745.jpeg IMG_5750.jpeg IMG_5749.jpeg IMG_5747.jpeg IMG_5771.jpeg IMG_5751.jpeg IMG_5744.jpeg IMG_5742.jpeg IMG_5795.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Bump w/ price reduction

$900 for this rifle, which is far better than the Century guns going for 999 at LGS & gun shows.

C'mon guys!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.