JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
There are probably not many Fly fishing fanatics on this site who live in Southwest Washington and have a good condition hand gun for trade..but maybe.... All my fly rods are in excelent condition with original tubes etc..

I have a couple nice Sage trout rods that may entice you.

First is a Sage 590 RPL 2 pc 5 weight ( an excelent classic)..$200

second is a Sage SP 590-3 3 pc 5 wt ... $325

Then I have a Temple Forks Spey Rod

a TFO Professional Series Lefty Kreh 12' 6" 4 pc 6 wt ... $240

Last if you are a Tarpon / Tuna level fly fishers or fish big Chinook on the Trask.. Ulua in Hawaii or Christmas Island .. etc..

I have a 12 wt 4 pc Powell ( with a foward fighting cork).. $250 obo

Looking for a nice snubbie .38 special ... maybe something in 9mm .. or maybe in .380 ... a 10/22,
32 acp or so.. Pretty much open to any reasonable, fair deal.. If you see more than one rod you like and have something worthy, let's talk... Hey.. I'll even take cash..

Depending on which rod or rods you may be interested in I'll try to work with you.. All FAIR offers considered.. I'll throw up a couple pics, but e-mail me if you want to see specifics. I also have some lines, reels too..

I'll much prefer this to be a Face to Face deal in Vancouver Wa.. or you pay FFL fees & shipping.. That includes Oregon buyers.. As the man says - no cross state line gun deals without an FFL.

Mike
360-219-8495

sage 590 x.jpg

TFO spey 1.jpg

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top