JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
c5e815f9f392430b41dc046ebfb59adf.png

I will wait until I see the reviews and maybe if they come out with something like for SIGs - might be good for my P227 Tactical. Kind of surprised they went with the pin instead of going up inside the space on the back of the grip like stocks do. I wouldn't bother with trying to conceal something with a brace on it - not during daily carry. Now if SHTF and I was carrying around a larger tactical pistol then maybe.

Would be good for a G18, but if you have a G18 then you can afford the tax stamp for a shoulder stock.

I will wait until I see the reviews and maybe if they come out with something like for SIGs - might be good for my P227 Tactical. Kind of surprised they went with the pin instead of going up inside the space on the back of the grip like stocks do. I wouldn't bother with trying to conceal something with a brace on it - not during daily carry. Now if SHTF and I was carrying around a larger tactical pistol then maybe.

Would be good for a G18, but if you have a G18 then you can afford the tax stamp for a shoulder stock.

Hank Strange of the "Locked and Loaded" Facebook page did a review. He is with Safety Harbor Firearms.

I hate the fact I kinda want one of these :D

I showed the site to a co worker who is as big on Glock as I am on 1911. He immediately wanted one. Notice how on the site they are being VERY careful NOT to actually put the brace on their shoulder? The brace even says on it "Not a Stock" Of course other tests of it do. Of course as I suspected one (at least) Senator is already going after the braces now as I figured they would.

Man you better get them now while you can. ATF see this and going to think twice.

Difi is already going after these. I would be worried they will do the same as with the bump stocks. Just sign a law saying you have to destroy the damn things. If any of these braces ever ends up used in some "big time" shooting the new laws will be fast tracked. Sadly again many gun owners are all in on this kind of stuff so there is no way to stop it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top