JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm using their stuff on my AR build, and the FBI authorizes the AG-43 grip and PTK foregrip on their issue AR's. (My build is based on one that a buddy who's an active IDF officer had his armorer build for one of his guys who had some of the same odd biomechanics issues as I do.)

Heavy, but solid so far... have an AGF-43 folding maingrip on order, a T-PODG2 foregrip/bipod with light waiting for a rail to mount it on, and a GL-MAG stock with MBA recoil-pad/rear monopod addon already installed, and at two clicks out (of 6) it's the first rifle stock that's ever fit me.

Unsure about PDX-local, but you might contact The Mako Group (their US importer/distributor) and see if they can recommend somebody--you really missed out, as the time and place to load up was their 30%-off-EVERYTHING Black Friday deal, though their Inventory Reduction Sale is still worth a checkout. (Between IR and Black Friday, smokin' deals if you were OK with OD!)

If it helps, here's their stuff on my build... remember, no rail yet so the foregrip's only mocked-up, and the maingrip is just a stock A2 to hold the safety on while waiting for the folder to arrive.
20161217_144218_zpsv9atv6nv.jpg

I use their AR grip and a quick-release 1" flashlight mount. Seems to me I've used other things, but I can't recall what. Fine products. Isn't FAB Defense connected to Israel, or is that the Mako group?

I use their AR grip and a quick-release 1" flashlight mount. Seems to me I've used other things, but I can't recall what. Fine products. Isn't FAB Defense connected to Israel, or is that the Mako group?
FAB is the Israeli manufacturer, Mako the American importer/distro (who seems to specialize in representing only Israeli brands). I did my homework before giving them so much as a dime... :) though having someone I know who one of his guys bets his bubblegum along with the rest of the squad's on their stuff every day helped.

Used their 2nd gen magwell grip. Worked well with Ultimags and NATO mags but needed to have some polymer filed off at the rear to properly clear Magpul P3's (had to be pulled out by hand) 10round mags need a Ranger floorplate or speed pull. No clearance for the Magpull rubber loops which do clear nicely on 20's

Their 5.56 dummy rounds are oversized and consistently did not eject. Had to use a dead blow hammer on the cocking handle to free them from the chamber. A few minutes in an electric drill and taking off a bit on the entire casing (except the rim) and neck with a file/wet&dry and lots of test firing/ejection fixed the issue. On the other hand is great to simulate an extraction failure (ripped the rim on one and had a double feed on another before they were all dialed in)

Love their GL Mag 'Survival stock' with built in mag well. Came with an Ultimag 10. Needs a Speed Pull on the 10 if you are using their 2nd gen Magwell grip though. No buffer tube issues or slop.

Not visible on their website as compatible, but is for $14, is the 3 position Core CP adjustable cheek rest. Can be put on in either direction and once the angle is set and the Allen head 3mm screws tightened, can be slid into the position desired and snapped on and off the buffer tube with the stock fully extended when not using a tall optic.

Overall happy with customer service snd delivery times for items stocked in USA, but if have to come from Israel it takes a while. Waiting 4 weeks now for some +5 round Magpull P3 floor plates - but to be fair, Christmas.....

Flared magwell grip with 20.jpg Flared magwell grip with 10.jpg Cheekrest, Ambi, 3 position for use with higher optics in future.jpg Cheekrest high with Zahal 10.jpg Cheekrest can slide forward and snap off over buffer tube when fully extended.jpg

When I get back to the laptop I'll have to post a rifle that's Full Metal Gearqueer with FAB from stem to stern, only thing missing is a Gen 1 Mag Carrier Foregrip I haven't installed.

Bloody thing weighs more than TWO M4's ready to ship from FN INCLUDING the crates... I keep it this way as a hands-on lesson in "this is why we DON'T go Full Gearqueer Tacti-Tard." It has the combined folding bipod-foregrip-light, the folding maingrip, the mag-carrier stock AND the monopod buttpad adapter so its benchrest rig is built-in. Load it with three D-60s and you'll have the world's first Crew-Served AR...

Right now they're running an 11%-off-everything sale, depending on how they pencil out compared to other vendors I may pounce on that to get another folding grip to set aside for a future GAU-5 ASDW clone.

EDIT: 20170218_161400.jpg
Everything Gecko45 could want to tent his undies, until he had to spend a month humping the damn thing around... it's heavy enough that it's uncomfortable even on a padded sling.

Last Edited:
I ordered one in green for my RRA and one in black for my Saint. Got them from Zahal. They shipped fast. I also ordered on for my WASR a few years ago. Best grips ever.

IMG_20211226_153458.jpg

Last Edited:
I'm using their stuff on my AR build, and the FBI authorizes the AG-43 grip and PTK foregrip on their issue AR's. (My build is based on one that a buddy who's an active IDF officer had his armorer build for one of his guys who had some of the same odd biomechanics issues as I do.)

Heavy, but solid so far... have an AGF-43 folding maingrip on order, a T-PODG2 foregrip/bipod with light waiting for a rail to mount it on, and a GL-MAG stock with MBA recoil-pad/rear monopod addon already installed, and at two clicks out (of 6) it's the first rifle stock that's ever fit me.

Unsure about PDX-local, but you might contact The Mako Group (their US importer/distributor) and see if they can recommend somebody--you really missed out, as the time and place to load up was their 30%-off-EVERYTHING Black Friday deal, though their Inventory Reduction Sale is still worth a checkout. (Between IR and Black Friday, smokin' deals if you were OK with OD!)

If it helps, here's their stuff on my build... remember, no rail yet so the foregrip's only mocked-up, and the maingrip is just a stock A2 to hold the safety on while waiting for the folder to arrive.
View attachment 329888
Keymod….. LOL

When I get back to the laptop I'll have to post a rifle that's Full Metal Gearqueer with FAB from stem to stern, only thing missing is a Gen 1 Mag Carrier Foregrip I haven't installed.

Bloody thing weighs more than TWO M4's ready to ship from FN INCLUDING the crates... I keep it this way as a hands-on lesson in "this is why we DON'T go Full Gearqueer Tacti-Tard." It has the combined folding bipod-foregrip-light, the folding maingrip, the mag-carrier stock AND the monopod buttpad adapter so its benchrest rig is built-in. Load it with three D-60s and you'll have the world's first Crew-Served AR...

Right now they're running an 11%-off-everything sale, depending on how they pencil out compared to other vendors I may pounce on that to get another folding grip to set aside for a future GAU-5 ASDW clone.

EDIT: View attachment 1097092
Everything Gecko45 could want to tent his undies, until he had to spend a month humping the damn thing around... it's heavy enough that it's uncomfortable even on a padded sling.
Meh. I grew up humping a FAL with 9x20 mags of 7.62....

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top