JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So the UTAS-UT9M is a newish and neat little large format 9mm handgun to compete in the market alongside Stribogs, and Scorpions, and MP5s. Although it comes with a buffer tube adapter, you can also get a picatinny rail to replace that on the rear, and that allows you to use any variety of picatinny accessories on the rear. One thing I've been wondering since I've learned this is if one of those nifty collapsing braces made for sig MPX/MCX guns would work. The upper receiver of the UT9 conspicuously has indentations looking similar to those on the Sig guns, so it would really come down to if the brace and picatinny rails would allign correctly and if they would have enough clearance. I've taken caliper measurements and it's possible, so it really comes down to the vertical placement.

Does anyone have any of these braces to help me test this out? Compatible braces would be the:
  • Sig Telescoping Brace
  • SBTactical MPX PSB
  • the Strike Industries MPX/MCX Stabilizer
  • Any others I'm not familiar with

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show