JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Dang, they picked the wrong house to rob. If it were me in the story I'd probably have engaged with my concealed while fighting towards another gun. At least the good guys didn't get hurt.

I read the story this AM. Reminds me of the Oklahoma kid that confronted and killed 2 Home invaders with an AR. He wasn't charged either.......great story. Needs to happen and get publicized more often. I am sure the criminal activity goes down after an event like this where they happen. Decades ago there was a rash of car jacking around Riverside California until one guy tried to hijack a car leaving a fast food drive through. Both the people in the car were Sheriffs deputies (married couple) that promptly shot the assailant dead. There were few car jacking for years in the area after that. It always works but has to be publicized.

Huh, I didn't know that 7.62x39 could shoot 7 1/2 shot.. or that fool was endangering everthang east a the misisip!
didn't click so just guessing

He mama say "Dey wuz such good boyz and dey nevah hurt a flah.. wuz jus turni they lifes aroun- Now dey daid cuz some What bo be killin wit AK foty-seven.."
Donations are being taken for the families by Shalbenezer Country Po Methodist Eplieptic Babtist Church. Just stuff envelopes under the door any time.

Last Edited:
About 30 minutes in my case. I think I'd trust the AK more than a cop in my case. o_O

When the cops get to a house and there is still live fire going on who are the cops supposed to shoot at? The guys with the hand guns or the guy with the AK47?

I am happy to hear that the guy was able to defend himself. And I am happy to hear the AK47 came in on the side of the good guy. It seems like if the cops got there a little earlier this story could have ended much more tragically.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top