JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
What's up everyone!, today I am very happy to open Flayed Customs LLC, we are offering framework/stippling, and in the VERY near future, Cerakote. We are located in Beaverton, Oregon! I originally got into firearms to be able to protect my son and family, and it has grown into a big part of my life and become a passion of mine. My son was born with Duchenne's Muscular Dystrophy, starting this shop has allowed me to continue to be here at home for him and provide him with the type of love and care that he needs. I am looking forward to making new friends and collaborations in a community that I have really grown to respect and admire.

I am offering 25% off for the rest of the month in hopes to generate some new friends and hopefully help you guys out with some great priced custom framework and stippling! We are going to be offering full service Cerakote in the VERY near future. Stay tuned!

I am also looking for a couple more "models" for my website. If you have a full sized M&P or Glock 43 that needs some framework, get in touch with me!

Thanks for reading!

www.flayedcustoms.com
[email protected]
20170713_060204.jpg 20170711_171747.jpg 20170821_195705.jpg 20170606_100807.jpg 20170627_103334.jpg

@brenty reach out to @Joe Link to become a supporting vendor here at NWFA. It's required if you are a business looking to advertise here. I've always thought your stippling work was top notch!

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads