JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As much as i dont like being the person paying exorbitant prices for something, i find it funny all the people complaining now when 3 months ago you walked into those same stores and snubbed your nose at those 100s of 13.50 PMAGS while the employees were secretly begging you to buy them. Now that the Ugly girl at prom is a supermodel you all want them and you cant have them :s0112:

As much as i dont like being the person paying exorbitant prices for something, i find it funny all the people complaining now when 3 months ago you walked into those same stores and snubbed your nose at those 100s of 13.50 PMAGS while the employees were secretly begging you to buy them. Now that the Ugly girl at prom is a supermodel you all want them and you cant have them :s0112:

Watch it I only paid 9.99:s0114:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSn61kZQZm-4OUAD4Orh0Bvjp2M1IKGfOhdKUnK5mnG_De2CkZqGYuc4ivN.jpg

This activity would be quite untoward if it went as described. But, it would also be out of character as sanctioned behavior in my limited experience with the Fisherman's Chain.

Please let us know if the corporate offices report there is more to the story.

You dont know if the guy had previously ordered these mags before or not, just like you don't know if the guy is actually a friend (and not just a regular customer) or employee or not. I've purchased two firearms in the last month from Fisherman's, their prices have always been good, as has their service. They would happily order anything for you they didn't have in stock - so it wouldn't surprise me that a regular customer had ordered a pile of mags before they put a per-customer limit on them. Complaining about a situation you don't actually know anything about - other than outward appearances - seems a bit silly. There was no theft, and likely no collusion going on. First come, first served is typically how retailers operate. We've all been the guy late to the show - and some of us anyway have had the chance to be first in line. Complaining about this seems about as useful and helpful as a slow kid crying because he didn't get any candy from a pinata.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top