JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Can you take your "Shoot SIG" credentials to a local dealer like Sportsman's and make the purchase there ?
If so, I don't think Sportsman's charges much (if anything) if you make the purchase through them.

The issue with the discount program is you have to select a FFL from the list that Sig auto populates from their online order form once you select your zip code. After playing around with some local zip codes, the only FFL's that pop up are NW Armory, Fishermans, Coastal Farm and G4 Archery.
G4 charges the same as NW Armory. Not sure what Coastal would charge.

This is more of a pain than I want to deal with. The discount program gun selection is very limited and the Shoot Sig membership is $50 a year. You have to be a member to shoot the Shoot Sig matches and the match fee is $40 for the 1st division and $20 for each additional division you want to shoot.

So I'm out $110 total which negates any actual savings from the discount program. That's ok as I joined Shoot Sig to see what their match(s) were all about. I was very impressed and had a great time. Maybe I'll post up a review of the match that I recently attended at TCGC.

I was hoping I could swing a new 365XL. Thought about a p322 also, but I could get one from Bi-Mart for $389. Going through discount program and the related FFL fees it would be a wash. Oh well…..

The issue with the discount program is you have to select a FFL from the list that Sig auto populates from their online order form once you select your zip code. After playing around with some local zip codes, the only FFL's that pop up are NW Armory, Fishermans, Coastal Farm and G4 Archery.
G4 charges the same as NW Armory. Not sure what Coastal would charge.

This is more of a pain than I want to deal with. The discount program gun selection is very limited and the Shoot Sig membership is $50 a year. You have to be a member to shoot the Shoot Sig matches and the match fee is $40 for the 1st division and $20 for each additional division you want to shoot.

So I'm out $110 total which negates any actual savings from the discount program. That's ok as I joined Shoot Sig to see what their match(s) were all about. I was very impressed and had a great time. Maybe I'll post up a review of the match that I recently attended at TCGC.

I was hoping I could swing a new 365XL. Thought about a p322 also, but I could get one from Bi-Mart for $389. Going through discount program and the related FFL fees it would be a wash. Oh well…..
Sounds like SIG is copying Glock's GSSF program .
Maybe you can win a coupon for a free-ish gun ?

1st place winner's of their respective divisions get a certificate for a free p365. That only applies to Sig manufactured guns.

They have an O "Other" division for any non Sig made pistol, 22 carbine, or PCC but no prizes will be awarded.

I ran my Mantis MK4 in "O" and my 320 in the centerfire pistol optic division. Unfortunately, no 365 for me. 🤣

Never shot a GSSF match but have a couple friends who have (they also shot the Sig match at TCGC) and they said it was night and day difference with the Sig match being superior to the GSSF match.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews