JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is incorrect. They have stated several times in writing and the 2 training sessions I listened to that engravings are not required. There is no question on this point.
^^Correct.

FWIW the "stamp" also looks different, as in, there is no stamp on the approved paperwork. So not the typical Form 1 SBR.

I gave up on trying to keep up on the main threads. I imagine it's all in there.

To be safe, and cheap, I just dremeled my info on the one I submitted. It's ugly and hideous, but it makes me smile.
Skip to 35:40 mark in the video above to hear atf say you don't have to mark the firearm. If you want to anyway, it's all good!

I've been thinking about another SBR, but I won't do the pistol brace free stamp route. I have the lower already completed, need to get another upper. Thinking about 7.5" to compliment my 10".

I've been thinking about another SBR, but I won't do the pistol brace free stamp route. I have the lower already completed, need to get another upper. Thinking about 7.5" to compliment my 10".
Make it an ar-10 so you can make 7 foot fireballs and make everyone deaf in the tri-county area! :p Haven't tried out my 12.5" ar-10 yet. Gonna be a fire breather!

Last Edited:
I am going to do at least one more after the rush. I had it braced before, but I had my concerns. But it can wait till Idaho.

Make it an ar-10 so you can make 7 foot fireballs and make everyone deaf in the tri-county area! :p Haven't tried out my 12.5" ar-10 yet. Gonna be a fire breather!
I like your style. Currently building a 13.9 that will be P/W to get the 16, but I really want to do a 12.5 AR-10 as well in 308 or 375 raptor

so the 9mm ar, the 7.62 ar and the 50 Beowulf AR all got approved today. Not going to lie, kind of excited to try the somewhat shorter Beowulf with a stock. (with it's suppressor it is still longer than a standard AR)

I'm getting jealous all you all getting these back. Feels like the old hurry up and wait again of the NFA game I don't know why I keep playing.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top