JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ben, great match, my son and I had a great time! Thank you, you can be sure we will be back for the next one.

Joe, it was nice putting a face to the screen name. You run a great site and shoot pretty well too!

I would have shown up to this! Need to get myself some more High Standard mags tho... and I guess a holster?
This sort of thing sounds like a lot of fun.

I would have shown up to this! Need to get myself some more High Standard mags tho... and I guess a holster?
This sort of thing sounds like a lot of fun.
More mags is a definite plus, but the folks in your squad will help you reload if you are short.

When not shooting firearms are kept cased or boxed at this match so no holster is needed.

Come out! My son and I shot it for the first time yesterday. We had a great time. I'm bringing my daughter as well next time around. It will be a great family day.

Last Edited:
Ok. So who's here? We should introduce ourselves. This is me. Green vest green sweater
Sorry I missed your post yesterday or I would have looked you up. Maybe we talked and didn't realize it? I was with the read headed Mrs308 who shot better that I.

12 May, 14 July, and 13 October 2018 ...

I was just putting the dates into my calendar!
I just added them as well! Thank you! :)
More mags is a definite plus, but the folks in your squad will help you reload if you are short.

When not shooting firearms are kept cased or boxed at this match so no holster is needed.

Come out! My son and I shot it for the first time yesterday. We had a great time. I'm bringing my daughter as well next time around. It will be a great family day.
That's good to know. I'll look up more about it on their site, just to be sure I know the rules. Thanks!

I never knew shooting at steel targets could be so much fun, I'm hooked! It was awesome meeting those of you I met. One of my goals for 2018 is to attend as many shooting events as possible, so hopefully I'll be seeing you guys and other members around more often :)

Between this and the Appleseed events I've attended, I'm convinced that Ben (@Kimber Custom) can do no wrong when it comes to running these things. Great job on the pulled pork too! Hopefully next time we won't have to cut the day short (I really want to shoot those pistol stages).

Thanks to all who came and the kind words. I was expecting a larger crowd but 65% growth was not on my radar. Thanks for rolling with the punches as we worked out some of the technical difficulties (stupid keyboard :mad:)

Could have stood a few degrees warmer but it wasn't wet so I'm not complaining :) Here are a few pictures I took: https://photos.app.goo.gl/jzwes5SPmMgfnHaR2

And of course the results are in:
Overall Champion with a 138:73 (who was neither the fastest pistol or rifle shooter) Connor Toyooka
Top Youth, 209.83 Cole Mckinnon
Top Lady, 226.09 Sherry Mates
Top Pistol, 50.54 John Mcclelland
Top Rifle, 66.61 Maggie Rowe

Our next event is May 12th

Feb 10 finals_Page_1.jpg Feb 10 finals_Page_2.jpg

Thank you for hosting another great day filled with the sound of .22 hitting steel and good people. My wife and 7 year old son had a blast and can't wait to come to the next event! However, sadly this means I will need to buy more firearms.. ;)

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top