JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hey Rimfire-erz

If you are shooting any of the pistolas listed below on the packaging, I would highly recommend this loader. It'only about $18 and works in a similar fashion as the Butler Creek 10/22 loader except im this case, the mag slides in and the rounds drop right into the mag.

No more sore fingers.

4DCD8310-7B9A-4647-95E8-EB9691F6D050.jpeg

Last Edited:
Hey Rimfire-erz

If you are shooting any of the pistolas listed below on the pacakging, I would highly recommend this loader. It'only about $18 and works in a similar fashion as the Butler Creek 10/22 loader except im this case, the mag slides in and the rounds drop right into the mag.

No more sore fingers.

View attachment 431406
I just got one of these today ... and it's awesome! Took a minute to tweak the set screw to get it to load a full 10, but now they drop right in. This is the best YouTube video for these:

They were on sale at Brownell's about a week ago.

For the 10/22 rifle mags ... I like this better than the Butler Creek version, and Bi-Mart has them on sale right now for $13. It comes as a set with a metal lipped 30-round magazine too.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads