JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Our last .22 Rimfire Challenge will be on Oct 29th at DRRC. Registration link here: https://practiscore.com/drrc-22-rimfire-challenge-oct-29/register

Okay, the title might have been a little misleading, aka clickbait - we aren't ending; we are growing!

Last night the board approved that we end the quarterly .22 Rimfire Challenge matches and rename the discipline to Steel Challenge, and we will run monthly matches on the 2nd Saturday of the month starting in January 2023.

So, what does that mean? We will go from 4 .22 Rimfire Challenge matches annually to 5 or 6. I'm open to going full official with Rimfire Challenge rulebook and classes if you guys want or we can keep our 'fun' rules.

We will also be mixing in Pistol Caliber Carbine matches and .22 rimfire two gun matches. We've experimented with both of these in the past with good success. There's been a lot of interest in going monthly so here we go!

I'll have a full schedule in the next month or two, but you can count on the 2nd Saturday of the month being a steel match out at DRRC.

I do the Tri-county speed steel once in a while with my daughter and really have a good time. I have got to get out to this match. Heard really good things about it.

That's is great news Ben, Now if we can get some traditional Speed steel stages from you..
But you math doesn't add up to monthly if you only having 5 or 6 matches.. lol

Thank you for all you do Ben..

That's is great news Ben, Now if we can get some traditional Speed steel stages from you..
But you math doesn't add up to monthly if you only having 5 or 6 matches.. lol

Thank you for all you do Ben..
5 or 6 of what we've been doing. The other 6 or 7 matches will be the two gun and PCC matches.

I did print some speed steel stages and plan to try to implement some of them. Any suggestions on how to make that happen would be greatly appreciated.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top