JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Time to dust off those .22's and prepare for the next Rimfire Challenge. Please be at the range by 8:30 with about 300 rounds of .22lr. Feel free to join me about 7:30 for setup (and work hours for members).

I'm guessing it's going to be cold and wet but I'm okay with being wrong. To sweeten the pot, I got me a new smoker so I'm thinking pulled pork for lunch.

See you out there.

Do you have anymore information about the event?

What could I expect if I came? I love me some rimfire
You could expect a whole lot of pretty chill rimfire trigger time shooting at steel. What more could you ask for?

Seriously though, there are 4 different stations for handgun, and 4 different stations for rifle. At each station you shoot between 6-8 steel targets at various ranges. There is an octagonal plate (stop plate) that is shot last. You shoot each station 5 times, and your highest time is thrown out. You start at low ready. No drawing, no reloading, no running from one firing position to the next. Bring plenty of mags for your guns, but if you don't have a bunch, the people in your squad will help you reload.
I think the cost is $5 per gun for members, $7.50/gun for non-members. That includes Ben's famous lunch spread.

Prizes at the end for fastest in their class, and a raffle for the rest of us.

If you search up rimfire challenge here, you should be able to find some pics from past events. That will give you a feel for what the stages look like. Keep in mind that the layout changes with each event.

See you there!

Its kind of like speed steel, but strictly rimfire. Lots of decked out ruger rifles and pistols.

TheYankeeFist nailed it. Here's a flyer to help spread the word.

Rimfire flyer.jpg

HB of CJ, suppressors welcome.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top