JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
@littlecars

I brought myself a Ruger MK III. It just got delivered to FFL. I will pick it up on my way back to home from work. :)

Congratz on the Mark III. I have one and I think it's a great pistol. This little video helped me with mine: YouTube - Ruger Mark III Dis/Assembly might save you some of my headache.

Fishermans has bulk federal .22 for $13 through Christmas.

I have a hard time dry firing any gun but Ruger and NWFA say it's okay on the Mark III.

Guys, just went to Bi-Mart and got

CCI MINI MAG 22 LR HP. Is this the right round?

I checked on their site and they say this is Varmint round, should I return this?

Great choice and key word here is FIRST firearm. .22 will get you familiar without causing flinch, one of the shooters worst enemies. Once developed, flinch is hard to cure so best to start without it. After you are safety trained and have practiced with many inexpensive rounds of .22, you can move up the caliber ladder. Be SAFE.....and have fun!!

Guys, just went to Bi-Mart and got

CCI MINI MAG 22 LR HP. Is this the right round?

I checked on their site and they say this is Varmint round, should I return this?

Looks right for a Ruger MK III .22 LR. It's one of my go to 22 rounds.

I can see the confusion though. CCI calls that brand the Mini "Mag" for 22 LR and Maxi Mag for 22 WMR.

elsie

I ran some high velocity federal gold target ammo thru mine to break it in CCI will work too. I found that Thunderbolts seem to work the best out of the Mk II and Mk III Rugers and after it is very well broken in ( like 500 rounds) they will feed fedeal bulk hp or just about any thing you like.

I'd steer clear of the remington golden bullets in bulk they run dirty and your gun will need constant cleaning (like every 200 rds)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top