JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Excellent first attempt! And what dash # is your 66? I see it has the blued rear sight and a inset red front. My no dash 66 is from 1972 and has a solid SS front as well as the SS rear.
It's a no dash. I read that later 66-0 had the sights changed to blued back sights and the red insert front sight because there were a lot of complaints about not enough contrast and difficult acquisition. The serial # on mine dates 1976 and the 66-1 came out in 77.

Yep - knew about this part but did not know they went to the red inset front that early. I am planning on getting a blued rear for mine but the front will just be getting paint.
I just can't figure out how they made the trigger so awesome. All I have replaced is the mainspring and the stock trigger is still just beautiful. My GP100 is decent but that 66 is something special. I sure wish I could find a model 19 to go with it.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top