JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks to @aljames I am set to celebrate Independence Day in style.

View attachment 1442227

If you are a fireworks hater, how do you celebrate the 4th?

I will be celebrating Sadam style.

View attachment 1442231
As I have gotten older I realize it's harder to buy fireworks to celebrate my "freedoms". As most all the money goes to fire works made in china. And seeing people use credit cards to pay for their purchases. Nothing says "freedom" like high interest rates and debt. I'll just send some hot lead from the belt fed 😎

As I have gotten older I realize it's harder to buy fireworks to celebrate my "freedoms". As most all the money goes to fire works made in china. And seeing people use credit cards to pay for their purchases. Nothing says "freedom" like high interest rates and debt. I'll just send some hot lead from the belt fed 😎
I have almost a full belt of blanks somewhere in the pile.
It's free to anyone with an m60 .

I wanna take an M80 and jam it inside the grip of that cerakote job, light it, and walk away.

We just sit and watch out the window while they try to sink the island over on the res. :rolleyes:
Our house has a steel roof and cement siding, so we're not worried about fires. :)
I guess we're getting old. :s0092:

Just a another long time tradition the wussies have ruined.

I miss the old days when the entire neighborhood geot together and fired off a bunch mortars.

Now you have snowflakes that cower and complain that fireworks should be banned because it upsets their cats, I made sure to buy the extra loud ones to rattle their windows.

Last Edited:
Ever been pinned down by mortar fire, or an artillery barrage?
🤔🤔
Don't be one of those veterans. Please.

IMG_2841.jpeg

My only gripe is the mortars that just make noise and end up exploding over my house. If you are going to shoot mortars, check the wind direction - we have animals and the neighbor has sheep and goats that don't like load noises.

I am all for fireworks displays and love to sit on the porch and watch the neighbors' displays. We are surrounded by 100 ft Fir trees, so aerial fireworks are verboten on my 3/4+ acre property. I do still have bottle rockets and black-cat firecrackers from over 20 years ago - they still work just fine.

When we were younger spending hundreds of dollars each for every attendee, we directed our noisemakers away from populated areas or neighbors. I spent all day irrigating the grounds and over the hill. When we lived in Rainier, OR, we had a better fireworks display than Longview, WA. Lucky for us, the Sheriff and Rainier Police were busy chasing an out of control stolen car.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top