JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I like it! but now I have to ask who would actually stand up and fight should we have to someday?

I'm sure nobody will respond to this because by doing so you mark yourself as a potential domestic terrorist even though you are probably nothing more then a freedom loving patriot... So sad that these are the days we are living in. Militia's though clearly suported by the bill of rights have been targeted as terrorist cells. Hmmmm... Somebodies nervious and they think they've got us now. Personally I think they are wrong.

Honestly I'd say stay out of the Militias right now because I believe whole heartedly that they are being targeted by our own government and labeled as terrorist cells by the government controled media. There fore it would be wise to stay far away from them. Now that being said if some serious crap goes down don't lay down and let them take your liberty away.

All the numbers in that video put me to looking for the 'real' numbers. On the FBI website I found this chart showing all the NICS background checks totals since November of 1998.

<broken link removed>

Dude, we all see what's going on.

Just buy more Ammo and Food, etc.

Way ahead of you buddy. :s0112:

Well I have the food taken care of anyways and some Ammunition. I started preparing for the worste 3 years ago. :s0155:

Some of us can see the writting on the wall and others deny there is a wall at all let alone writting on it.

Honestly at this point all I see for sure is a serious depression which is scary enough for me.

Way ahead of you buddy. :s0112:

Well I have the food taken care of anyways and some Ammunition. I started preparing for the worste 3 years ago. :s0155:

Some of us can see the writting on the wall and others deny there is a wall at all let alone writting on it.

Honestly at this point all I see for sure is a serious depression which is scary enough for me.

Right on. :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads