JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Heat, Collateral and Way of the Gun are hands down some of the best real life firearms techniques I've ever seen in movies.

The worst. Desperado. Love the double mag drop. Now you have two empty guns.

Right at 3:08 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rF-o1asRrxI

Collateral is the best, in my opinion. While the bad guys' physical reactions to getting shot were not always realistic, Tom Cruise was properly trained prior to filming. If I recall correctly, he was trained by an SAS instructor. There is video around of his live fire practice. He is a legitimately superior shooter to most people out there.

corny hollywood crap aside, Battle LA had authentic sequences because the movie was produced with direct involvement of a number of Marine advisors from camp pendleton.

I enjoyed that flick a lot, because it was one of the few "alien invasion" type movies where the aliens weren't massively over-powerful, and were really only a century or so ahead of us in technology, weapons-wise.

I want a sequel with the cast in dress uniforms just to see what the "Alien Invasion Service Medal" will look like. and hopefully all the marines recieved hostile fire pay and triggered a "tax free combat zone" :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top