JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Indeed. I miss chatrooms where it really could be anything.
I'm 100% sure I have seen a show at some point where the entire point was to try to guess/determine real breasts vs. fake breasts and I'm almost as certain there was a second show where it was to determine female or tranny.

Some people like mystery games!

I'm 100% sure I have seen a show at some point where the entire point was to try to guess/determine real breasts vs. fake breasts and I'm almost as certain their was a second show where it was to determine female or tranny.

Some people like mystery games!
Sounds like something Japan would do. Considering they do have a contest on "best butt"... and they do also have something that Westerners call "reverse glory holes"....

Getting sort of back on topic... I've actually read posts on Reddit asking what the 1" strips of webbing were for on plate carriers, and what they could be used for :s0001: as if they've never seen MOLLE before... I still ain't sure if it was genuine or if it was trolling the subreddit.. considering MOLLE has been around since 1997.. or just about 24 years :eek:

I am more bothered by people not understanding the difference between loose and lose, or that "prolly" isn't a word and they are trying to use the word "probably."
I prolly oughta stop saying "prolly", then, huh? o_O

Every gets to bumble through life at their own pace. :)
Funny, I was just telling my millenial daughter last night that grown-ups didn't use the word "prolly."
At 61 years of age, I have yet to be accused of being a grown-up.
Even the li'l whippersnappers at work get a kick outta this ol' coot.
Call it a badge of honor...

Anyway, after reading through this thread this evening, I vow to never use the terms "platform" or "run" (as in, "I "run a DDM4 V7 with a Comp M4"
or "my preferred handgun platform is a SIG P-series DA/SA") ever again... I fully acknowledge that saying stuff like this is the height of douche-baggery, especially on the internet, where, as we all know, the opinions of our fellow warriors are paramount (another way of saying, the most important things in our lives).

Anyway, after reading through this thread this evening, I vow to never use the terms "platform" or "run" (as in, "I "run a DDM4 V7 with a Comp M4"
or "my preferred handgun platform is a SIG P-series DA/SA") ever again...
That's prolly a good idea...
I just couldn't resist. It's the kid in me... :p

At 61 years of age, I have yet to be accused of being a grown-up.
Even the li'l whippersnappers at work get a kick outta this ol' coot.
Call it a badge of honor...
It's definitely a multi-faceted quality that depends on the context to determine if it is an admirable quality or a character flaw.

For example, a lot of 30+ year old children masquerade as adults and a lot of older adults exhibit youthful spirit far more than their typical peers. You seem to have found a good balance. Acting "old" is overrated, I know too many dumb old people, being wise is better, and that isn't limited to being old.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top