JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I got you covered;
1714782277778.jpeg

This should be short enough for you :s0140:

I don't. 1911s don't fit my hands and I don't shoot them. I have one as a representative example, but by and large do not maintain an opinion on makes and models that have little relevance to me. Their current production seems to be reliable enough that I would have zero problem with them if someone asked me on their suitability for real world use, but my impression is they have a bit of a brand surcharge for name recognition. I would also be clear these are just impressions and they may want to go ask a few 1911 guys to see what the consensus is, as that might get them a more reliable and detailed answer.
I daily the p938 and shoot it weekly, I carry the sr1911lwc on off days.

20190315_113110 (1).jpg

I daily the p938 and shoot it weekly, I carry the sr1911lwc on off days.

View attachment 1874972
I bet you have normally proportioned hands. I have huge palms but short stubby fingers. I am of the normal palm-to-finger ratio buy a solid half inch, which means I cannot reach the slide release on basically every 1911 ever. And that makes my normal manual of arms with them a complete non-starter. They are gorgeous guns though, and I wish they worked better for me. I am not disappointed that Glocks do not fit my hand, I am disappointed the 1911 doesn't.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top