JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1709449579985.jpeg

Will 300BLK chamber in 223/5.56 when it is loaded with the long, heavy bullets it was designed for? Is the error in loading it with lightweight supersonic bullets?

Bruce
Original configuration, but maybe also with the lightweight? The variable here is the seating depth and where the ogive sits, not the actual bullet length. If you are close to COL then it will "headspace" off the ogive and you will have a problem if you oops. If you are well under COL then you might not have a problem? If you are significantly over COL you should not have a problem, but you may have a problem feeding. Since most factory loadings are close to COL regardless of bullet used I imagine you will have a problem with basically all of them. The only ones that might be "safe" are handloads and maybe oddball specialty loadings.

Someone should try this...

Worst case scenario you lose your girlfriends favorite finger... 🤷‍♂️
Unless you're wrong handed...

In that case, god has other plans for you. I'd show the conversation, but I feel like that ones been overplayed at this point...

Just trust me... its best to be right handed... 😃

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
  • Centralia, WA

New Classified Ads

Back Top