JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1665114546547.jpeg

OK, so I'm going to assume the the first meme is brought to us by the anti-2A crowd, attempting to use the "history and traditions" test that the SCOTUS just recently gave us in NYRPA v Bruen against us, believing they can require prospective CCW'ers to submit to Hochul's "good moral character" test....

If that's the case, then this meme just backfired spectacularly in the gun control crowd's face, because the language in the 1871 statue (the second meme) clearly refers only to people of color being the ones required to provide references in order to exercise the RKBA. So, the "they had to" vs the "you need references too" argument falls flat when the 2A-antis try to apply that argument to the larger/full 2A community. IOW, the 2A-antis just made the point that one of their allegedly reliable voting blocs must continue to suffer Constitutional injustices 150 years later after the law referenced in the meme was enacted. Following that to the logical conclusion would mean the 2A-antis are racist. Doesn't seem the enlightened, woke, anti-racist 2A-antis thought that one through... 🤔

Seems the Court thought so, too. Skip to Page 50 to 53 for the Court's decision. Mostly a win for the Plaintiffs. Hochul and her cronies pretty much got their collective asses handed to them by the Court. Since it wasn't a complete and resounding win for Plaintiffs, there's more to come.

Last Edited:
I refer you once more to the Hot/Crazy Matrix
View attachment 1289513
Every woman is at least a 4 really had me laughing - thanks for this! + how true - there are NO UNICORNS. A friend of mine just married and imported an Asian girl, pretty hot, 31 years ago. Problem is he is 68 and is a blue pilled simp. No pre-nup, nothing. Now she wants to bring over her whole family into his house. My whole life I've watched other guys just destroy themselves over P_____. Sad stuff. He can kiss his retirement check goodbye in the next year or two. ** end rant**

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top