JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello,

I am researching the steps that I need to take to complete an individual form 1 for an sbr. I live in Salem and was wondering if anyone knew of any places in my area that do fingerprinting and photos for nfa paperwork. If there are none in the Salem area, I do go to Portland on occasion.

Also, does anyone know if BYE engraving does AK pattern rifles?

Thanks in advance,
-Mike

OSP does fingerprints, I found out today that they recently moved over to 3565 Trelstad Ave SE Salem, just East of I-5 off Kuebler. They close at 4:30 for fingerprinting services.
I get my passport style photos at ASAPostal, they charge $10 for the 2 photos and they are fairly quick about it. They are located across the street from Lancaster Mall in the strip mall where Dutch Bros. Coffee is.

A quick follow up. I went to both places, they were extremely helpful. If anyone needs these services I recommend both of them. I did not realize that I needed to bring my own finger print cards issued by the ATF, so I need to go get my prints redone when I get the cards in the mail.

I had my prints done at the Keizer PD. It is done digitally and you don't need any cards. They print out 2 sets for you. It wasn't cheap. I think it was $28. I know the Marion County Sheriff does prints too, but Keizer is closer for me.

Passport photos at costco. 4 photos for $4.99 if you are a member or know someone who is.

I went to osp and they do it digitally as well. I went to as a postal as recommended above and they did a good job for the photos.

I just submitted my Form 1 through SilencerShop. Their kiosk, located at my local gun shop, was easy to use. I uploaded my picture and digital fingerprints all through the kiosk.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top