JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
One must learn to embrace the surreal. :p

(Last time I said that to my wife she, literally, responded with "I married you; that's an everyday thing". :s0112:)

6086179_1.jpg

I want to hate it....but it does look at least like it was well done...so, I would probable spring for paying a dollar three nighty eight, shoot it and then...put it out of it's misery and sell the USGI Winchester parts to a loving new home. :s0140:

So much "Funny" up there ^^. Made me LOL.

I know some may suggest I'm nuts, or worst headed to the Ninth Circle of Hell, for admiring this one, but daaaaaaaaaang, me like! Anyway, I found it neat-o, so thought I'd pass it along.

I can see the attraction there. Hey, if somebody has already butchered a nice rifle years ago no harm in appreciating it now. They didn't know what they were doing. What I did notice, and thought was quite telling of the guys mind? When he said at 1:32 "...Just, the handling of this THING..." :s0114: Well yeah.

I'll have to pull it out of the safe to get pictures, but I suspect I have the next one that whomever built that one did. Ultra fine polish and bluing, aftermarket (left handed) stock, even a compensator on the business end (though why you need a compensator on .30 carbine, I can't say). I have survivor carbines, too, and won't go changing them. I bought this one because it was cheap, and just kinda well-done.

I'll have to pull it out of the safe to get pictures, but I suspect I have the next one that whomever built that one did. Ultra fine polish and bluing, aftermarket (left handed) stock, even a compensator on the business end (though why you need a compensator on .30 carbine, I can't say). I have survivor carbines, too, and won't go changing them. I bought this one because it was cheap, and just kinda well-done.

Both sound neat-o. If you ever get a chance to post pics, that would be of interest. :)

It did look like someone did a damn nice job on it. While it seems anathema now, many of course do not remember when these guns were a common sight in the used gun market CHEAP. They use to be in almost any shop, many hardware stores and such. Go to the shows decades back and they were all over the place cheap. So someone took one and really nice'd it up. At the time it was done I am sure no one gave a thought to "ruining" a collector piece as at that time they were so damn cheap. I hate to think about how many I have had over the years that were just something to play with and sell again.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top