JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Recently I found a new beer, it's called Super Fuzz:
Its a blood orange Pale Ale, just a fantastic summer beer.
Superfuzz.jpg

What's your new find?

Here are two different beers by Rogue Brewing that I've really been impressed with. Outta Line and Batsquatch. Batsquatch kinda reminds me of a hef. I really like the star system imprinted on the side of the can that gives you a better idea of the beer's personality. Much more helpful than the typical ABV, IBU bs.

outtaline.jpg batsquatch.jpg image_thumb[2].png

Pro tip for summertime: if you buy a case of a mass-produced American beer (Rainier works well) and freeze it you don't have to buy ice or futz around with draining your cooler when your out camping/boating/etc. Your refrigerator freezer won't get cold enough, you need to use a chest-freezer. Beer gets colder and lasts longer than ice and you can re-use them.

Just make sure you buy 12oz cans, all others blow up good. Also, Coors of any type blows up.

I will say, a slushy beer on a hot day after some hard work is something else, beer snobs be damned. :p

Pro tip for summertime: if you buy a case of a mass-produced American beer (Rainier works well) and freeze it you don't have to buy ice or futz around with draining your cooler when your out camping/boating/etc. Your refrigerator freezer won't get cold enough, you need to use a chest-freezer. Beer gets colder and lasts longer than ice and you can re-use them.

Just make sure you buy 12oz cans, all others blow up good. Also, Coors of any type blows up.

I will say, a slushy beer on a hot day after some hard work is something else, beer snobs be damned. :p
Obviously doesn't care about taste and separation of water and alcohol in the beer. How often do those explode?
:s0112:
My counter is, take the beer out after an hour and drink it just before freezing. Makes most domestic par up to any microbrew!

I've been drinking Pacifico with a lime wedge, and Corona when that's not available.
6761D261-4A69-447A-9303-9E87FE610F47.jpeg

Might be like most gun forums. Lots of talk with a lot less shooting. I won't believe that anyone here drinks until I see pics of someone streaking or passed out with a d!ck drawn on their face.

True story:

In my frat at the University of Oregon (early 80's) if you passed out where I could get at you, you'd wake up ready to go on the warpath. We called it getting "chiefed" and I was highly skilled at the endeavor. At the end I would just draw on the eyelids with a Sharpie, whatever color that was handy. The drunk would look in the mirror, relieved to have escaped my clutches, only to be laughed at all day.

I never received a chiefing, despite a dedication to beer.

P

Normally just have some Budweiser's but on occasions I'll indulge in a Pelican Brewing Cream Ale, it's the easiest drinking beer and best taste in my opinion.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top