JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
image.jpg image.jpg Finally killed a couple of ducks for my 1 1/2 year old lab to retrieve. She did awesome for her first time. She only hunted grouse and pheasant before.

image.jpg

Wo be the man that disturbs the duck hunters over here in Idaho. We quail hunt by them, and they think they own the place. Everyone's a duck commander these days!

Looks like fun though.

Wo be the man that disturbs the duck hunters over here in Idaho. We quail hunt by them, and they think they own the place. Everyone's a duck commander these days!

Looks like fun though.

Yepppers, what's yer point?.....lol.
I can honestly say I CANNOT blow a duck call to save my a** but I can sure command a goose flock to land in our decoys, go figure... The key is to call less than say a duck caller, geese are curious by nature so let them have the burden of making the mistake by getting their attention.

Lol. Yea them duck hunters. There fine. But not sometimes. They fail to realize, that owning there own property, is different than hunting on public lands. What's funny is, 99% of the ducks in this area we go, are coots.
You ol coot!

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR