JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just ordered a Poly80 kit at a great deal including all jigs and bits/endmills. I'll be cerakoting it upon completion and will be completing it (hopefully) by New Years.

Last Edited:
Sounds like fun. I was going to get the AR jig that was in the classifieds the other day. But, it was sold before I could sit down and reply. I'll do "Glocks" some day too

Sounds like fun. I was going to get the AR jig that was in the classifieds the other day. But, it was sold before I could sit down and reply. I'll do "Glocks" some day too
I've decided to go another route. This 80% glock frame can be built as a g26 or g27 and comes with the jigs and bits. It's yours if you want it, only catch is it's called robin egg blue. I was planning on dyeing it or cerakoting it. Some YouTube vids showed excellent results with the dye method.

I just finished a robins eggs blue g19 size polymer 80. Forgot I wanted to die it before assembling, so might just leave it blue.

Super easy, took maybe 1 hour with hand drill, file, dremel, and knife.

I've decided to go another route. This 80% glock frame can be built as a g26 or g27 and comes with the jigs and bits. It's yours if you want it, only catch is it's called robin egg blue. I was planning on dyeing it or cerakoting it. Some YouTube vids showed excellent results with the dye method.

If Waglock is not interested I may be your huckleberry if you are willing to ship to WA. Shoot me a PM with your terms if so.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top