JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just ordered a Poly80 kit at a great deal including all jigs and bits/endmills. I'll be cerakoting it upon completion and will be completing it (hopefully) by New Years.

Last Edited:
Sounds like fun. I was going to get the AR jig that was in the classifieds the other day. But, it was sold before I could sit down and reply. I'll do "Glocks" some day too

Sounds like fun. I was going to get the AR jig that was in the classifieds the other day. But, it was sold before I could sit down and reply. I'll do "Glocks" some day too
I've decided to go another route. This 80% glock frame can be built as a g26 or g27 and comes with the jigs and bits. It's yours if you want it, only catch is it's called robin egg blue. I was planning on dyeing it or cerakoting it. Some YouTube vids showed excellent results with the dye method.

I just finished a robins eggs blue g19 size polymer 80. Forgot I wanted to die it before assembling, so might just leave it blue.

Super easy, took maybe 1 hour with hand drill, file, dremel, and knife.

I've decided to go another route. This 80% glock frame can be built as a g26 or g27 and comes with the jigs and bits. It's yours if you want it, only catch is it's called robin egg blue. I was planning on dyeing it or cerakoting it. Some YouTube vids showed excellent results with the dye method.

If Waglock is not interested I may be your huckleberry if you are willing to ship to WA. Shoot me a PM with your terms if so.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top